4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
She keeps saying "fart." I'm not sure what it is, but it's supposed to be some sort of mouth noise that isn't a fart. Like maybe "oh" or "ah" or something. Maybe "huh." It's pretty bad.
It say へ that in romaji is E that translated mean fart, ye ofc is bad translation but it shouldn't be stopping you :)

Reactions: CummanderShepard2

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
It say へ that in romaji is E that translated mean fart, ye ofc is bad translation but it shouldn't be stopping you :)
I was just answering the question. It's really hard to understand a lot of it, so if you care about that, wait for a real translation...
Also, I didn't realize I was responding to an older page. Someone might have already answered the question.
When she says it, "huh" seems appropriate.
Also, I've never seen anything translate to "fart" like that. It's, like, a whole new MTL experience.
Here's another example that might make the point better. This is a modifier you can equip on your accessory: "When you defeat an adjacent enemy, 30% the probability of movement is I recover [maximum 60%]"
What. (Actually, I think it means there's 30% chance you get 1 movement restored.)
Also, some stuff just isn't translated at all.

Last edited:

CMBuurns

May 5, 2017
The 2nd boss battle also has the moveForce error. Does someone have the corresponding map.json in JP?

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know or can fix this? I can't play anymore because I always get this black screen when I fight the enemy, recommending level 5

Captura de Tela (153).png Captura de Tela (152).png

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
From the start game I have fonts error:
Maybe because I have Windows 8.1?
1714371013724.png

And always impossible to open by Japan Locale by right mouse button for that type files with that icon.
But with other icons Exe files, I can open Local Japan by right mouse button.
1714371119355.png
I just haven't that menu with exe files by that icon by Right Mouse Button:
1714371407534.png

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I'm still getting the font error at the start of the game even after downloading the bugfix just to make sure and using jp locale. I don't know if me having a Windows 7 OS was the problem. For now, I give up. Can't really play.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
Considering that 99.99% of games are garbage, you expect to see 9/10 game once a year, but holy fuck, this one might be the best game. Short dialogues, not boring and overcomplicated gameplay, almost perfect art.
Progression can seem like it's too slow, but for me it only makes every hotter scene you get more valuable and exciting. Just wow, still can't believe that games can be made this good.
Now tho we can expect no good completed games this year I guess.

Reactions: CummanderShepard2

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
From the start game I have fonts error:
Maybe because I have Windows 8.1?
View attachment 3585090

And always impossible to open by Japan Locale by right mouse button for that type files with that icon.
But with other icons Exe files, I can open Local Japan by right mouse button.
View attachment 3585094
I just haven't that menu with exe files by that icon by Right Mouse Button:
View attachment 3585100
Try with NTLEA or use jap locale, I've modified the installation post.

• Hey there
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Considering that 99.99% of games are garbage, you expect to see 9/10 game once a year, but holy fuck, this one might be the best game. Short dialogues, not boring and overcomplicated gameplay, almost perfect art.
Progression can seem like it's too slow, but for me it only makes every hotter scene you get more valuable and exciting. Just wow, still can't believe that games can be made this good.
Now tho we can expect no good completed games this year I guess.
And yet you didn't download Zeven :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu

nommush

Oct 30, 2017
Downloaded the fixed version, still has force error when transitioning from first area to boss area for the fifth boss (the one where your clone is behind you)

Reactions: MegumiChi
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes