RPGM Complete Magical Girl Black Kitty ver 1.11 [ FANTASY・FACTORY ][Please read notes]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
1643712065390.png
Overview:
Noa Nagamihara has just returned to Japan to do battle with the Secret Evil Organization "Circus" as her alternate identity, Magical Girl Black Kitty.
Like her namesake, the slender stalker roams the night in her shining dark purple suit.
Her sharp claws of justice are aimed at the organization's henchpeople, the "LibiDolls".
Their evil organization feeds on desire, and aims to rule through fear, and the extinguishing of hope.

"This town...is important to me!"
Yes, Noa's old hometown is under assault by the powers of desire, and she must put a stop to it.
In the darkness of her obsidian black eyes, burn the flames of hope.​

Thread Updated: 2023-3-06
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Original Title: 魔法少女ブラックキティ
Developer: Fantasy Factory
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:
RPG, 2DCG, Female Protaganist, Magical Girl, Rape, Corruption, Preganacy, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Creampie, Censored, Multiple Endings, Handjob, Titfuck, Anal Sex

Translator Notes :

Morning everyone, so this is my first ever translation project that I decided to give a go at translating. With my very rusty Japanese, DeepL, Japanese Dictionary, Onomatopeia meanings, I've done every line of dialog in the game. And have done it for a while now that I'm just saying screw it, I'll release now. Unfortunately the story for the Villian, I believe, is a video file. And the story for the main heroine is done thru images. So unless some one want's to work on those, they will stay in Japanese. Also missing is the English for the dress up screen, which is once again thru img files. And a few battle text but it's a RPGMV game so it's not hard to figure out those and not really necessary. PS: F**K Yankee/delinquent speech and slurring of words. What a pain those are.

The game

And If one wants to do it the old fashion way, here are the files for the translating. Just unpak it View attachment BK data.rar in the data folder replace the files. www > data
Also put the RPG-files in www>img>picture and overwrite them
Also if one is feeling a little generous, please feel free to donate to my paypal account as a thank you tip

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
First of all: thanks
The game with the translated data can't find an image after the MC starts school(after beating the executive candidate)

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
First of all: thanks
The game with the translated data can't find an image after the MC starts school(after beating the executive candidate)
idk, are you playing the ver 1.11 of the game? Maybe the translation files are only with that version. I'll upload a mega link with the full game in a bit

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, I'm using 1.11
crap, you just reminded me. Put these in www>img>picture folder and replace them. If this doesn't work, I'm uploading the game atm. I do have pretty slow upload speeds though, so it might be a moment

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i wanted to like it but god damn the plot is sooooo slow. i'm on the 2nd night/mission.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
The game itself seems to be better than I expected. Good music, has sound effects, BF(kinda limited), pregnancy? I was fully prepared to play it in japanese when I saw it earlier.

Reactions: KarylSummer

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone got a gallery save?
I found one on a japanese website, but she is a virgin in that one which seemingly makes the BF not work in the virtual fights (they do only non-penetrative moves).

something123_!?

Apr 7, 2023
Anyone got a gallery save?
I found one on a japanese website, but she is a virgin in that one which seemingly makes the BF not work in the virtual fights (they do only non-penetrative moves).
would you mind posting the save? i cant seem to find the forum.

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Is there any different going on a virgin run? I don't know if I wanna do an another run of this game, and it feels like the game barely finished after the last boss.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes