kenny

Aug 5, 2016
how do you get the achievement where you have to lose your virginity to fenrir? grind semen? because the angel is a hard stop
In an absolutely """genius""" move, to progress Fenrir scenes you have to fail your semen quotas, so I guess just enter and return the dungeon a couple of times. Furthermore, you don't even get a single Fenrir scene if you get the good ending.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Any lewd scenes doesn't come up for some reason. Instead it's just an empty plain box that pops up.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
the same thing you did every other time, go to the church and get pegged
I fulfilled the requirements, in the church they tell me “I have nothing more to teach you” and on the main screen in the tree it says you can continue on your way

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I realized I didn't wear the right item!!! This is the second time this has happened, please forgive me, but maybe someone will have a similar problem and solve it, so I’ll leave my messages, thanks to everyone

Reactions: Drizzt78

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
① After starting the game, when you get the prologue option, select "Skip prologue".

②You will start in a dungeon, so take one step forward from the starting point and turn to the right to find a wooden object.

③Touch the tree and press the enter key 4 times.
You will be asked if you want to open the reminiscence room, so choose "Yes".

④ Return to the title and a flashback room has been added.

Nath11

Sep 10, 2021
Don't know if it's ai cg or not and doesn't really matter to me but.. Good thing still is that no one is forcing you to play it (y)
Also a good thing is you'll never know how right or wrong you were in dodging all those games just because of the tag of "ai cg" and the potential tag of it. I presume you are trying to dodge those games based on the comment btw. Feel free to correct me if wrong
I ain't reading all that, I hope you get through whatever it is you're going through though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote