dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game freezes at this screen
View attachment 3222327

applying the patch made it worse, it now freezes at this screen (which happens before the last screen and the UI and main character sprite is gone

View attachment 3222329
First freeze was caused by not having the patch. 2nd freeze likely caused by the save being out of wack after applying the patch. It will likely work fine if you load an earlier save.

If it doesn't work I need your save to check.

Edit:

Yeah I tested it with an old save of yours and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Question, is this just a VN game where you choose whether or not to lose or is there actual RPG mechanics in the game?

Also what kind of corruption is this? Are we talking about a slow grind or is it more like Black Litith death by rape style corruption?

arivara

Jul 23, 2018
There is another game called "Thunder claps" made by this author I think would it be possible to mtranslate that one as well? That game is great , although I had to use a virtual machine with XP to run it because its too old

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There is another game called "Thunder claps" made by this author I think would it be possible to mtranslate that one as well? That game is great , although I had to use a virtual machine with XP to run it because its too old
Unsure which game is that but if its the same engine then yeah it could be done.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Fun fact, this game will have you pick an option and then if it's the wrong option, you won't know until 20 minutes later when the game just reaches a bad ending. On one hand, it's great that picking the wrong option doesn't result in a dead end in 2 minutes like most BLACK LILITH games.

On the other hand, I'm still mad at how the first option I picked lead to a bad ending not because of the protagonist making a mistake. You choose not to interact with the students for lunch and it's your assistant that decides to be a dumbass and get caught. The prologue makes it clear that if a bad ending happens, it's because the protagonist lets her emotions get the best of her, but the one time you pick a logical answer, you get punished not of your own doing. That's the only negative.

But picking bad endings will show you what you need to avoid in the future. Example, you're not supposed to eat so much during lunch because that leads to a lose scenario down the line (20 minutes later after 3 h scenes). You're supposed to be on a diet after joining in on the eating to be able to move onto the next scenario without getting a bad ending.

From there, it's about picking the obvious Hitomi answer instead of being logical because now the game is like "Yeah, her good luck is coming in clutch now".

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote