RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I wonder if the ending will be as painfull as it was in HC2..
Not sure I'd call that a painful ending. I found it super easy to detach from the women in HC2 as they treat the main character like shit almost from go. I can't imagine HC3's ending being as painful as HC2's... if the rest of the game is anything to go by it'll be waaaay sadder.

Last edited:

inye59

May 9, 2020
Not sure I'd call that a painful ending. I found it super easy to detach from the women in HC2 as they treat the main character like shit almost from go. I can't imagine HC3's ending being as painful as HC2's... if the rest of the game is anything to go by it'll be waaaay sadder.
Impossible!! I agree with Oriandu!! I had the same feelings about the girls in HC 2 I've never really liked Celis

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Nobody knows anything, and i'm pretty sure it's gonna stay that way for a LOOONG time cause HC3 is far from being finished.

This is the only thing N_Taii shared with us about his future game and even this isn't anything concrete because if i remember right he said that he's only gonna make the jump to these bigger sprites if his budget's gonna allow it.
View attachment 3625337

As for what theme, i'd really like to see a steampunk themed HC game but the thing about futuristic games is that the maps are way more detailed than the medieval ones, meaning that it's much less time consuming to create a forest with a dirt road going through in the middle of it than to design the interior of a spaceship or a modern city. It's no coincidence that almost every pixel game takes place in this time period.
Steampunk sounds really cool.
Wonder if he is going to make it be in the future of the HC-universe or if its gonna be a whole new universe.
Could be cool to play around with timelines between series (like Nier does or Divinity).

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I would absolutely love to see something a little more out there with the next corner of Henteria that we get to explore. Pure fantasy is always comfortable, but I enjoy seeing when a world has a little more variety than just the typical medieval/Tolkien-esque pattern with some minor customizations. So the thought of having something that is a little more industrial and steampunk would be a nice surprise, since you don't see it very often in H-games.

I'm sure there are at least a few out there, but the only one I can think of that comes even close would be The Legend of Queen Opala: Origin, which has the central city being at least a century or two ahead of the other places you visit, with a dreary and almost oppressive atmosphere due to the amount of magical pollution that the city produces.
Screenshot 2024-05-12 14-33-26.png
Screenshot 2024-05-12 14-34-37.png
Screenshot 2024-05-12 14-35-21.png
Screenshot 2024-05-12 14-36-45.png

It makes me wish that a little more was done with Luminia's environmental storytelling, to see the city's entire vibe change beyond just running into more freeroaming scenes. Having the scenery become darker and dingier over time in the change between Rose's parents to being under the Duke's "laissez-faire" stewardship, seeing innocent businesses be replaced by less reputable establishments or the tavern go from a cozy little inn to a seedy brothel filled with drunks and criminals.

inye59

May 9, 2020
I would absolutely love to see something a little more out there with the next corner of Henteria that we get to explore. Pure fantasy is always comfortable, but I enjoy seeing when a world has a little more variety than just the typical medieval/Tolkien-esque pattern with some minor customizations. So the thought of having something that is a little more industrial and steampunk would be a nice surprise, since you don't see it very often in H-games.

I'm sure there are at least a few out there, but the only one I can think of that comes even close would be The Legend of Queen Opala: Origin, which has the central city being at least a century or two ahead of the other places you visit, with a dreary and almost oppressive atmosphere due to the amount of magical pollution that the city produces.
View attachment 3628375
View attachment 3628378
View attachment 3628387
View attachment 3628418

It makes me wish that a little more was done with Luminia's environmental storytelling, to see the city's entire vibe change beyond just running into more freeroaming scenes. Having the scenery become darker and dingier over time in the change between Rose's parents to being under the Duke's "laissez-faire" stewardship, seeing innocent businesses be replaced by less reputable establishments or the tavern go from a cozy little inn to a seedy brothel filled with drunks and criminals.
That's exactly my thoughts when you see interaction with enviroment and story line makes the mood

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Personally I want to see another Valkyrie in a future HC. I'm more interested in the lore and as a result I don't really care about the time period.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

View attachment 3628375
View attachment 3628378
View attachment 3628387
View attachment 3628418

Opala, I havent heard that name in so long.
I was never a fan of the art style, but the maps always looked really neat.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

View attachment 3628375
View attachment 3628378
View attachment 3628387
View attachment 3628418

Damn, i never realised how good this game looks, i mean it's probably cause this was one of the very first adult games that i've ever played so at the time i had nothing to compare it to but still, for some reason i completely forgot about it and if someone would've asked me yesterday how this game looks i would've probably said that it's pretty much the same as NTRPG1 or HC1.

Another game that i think is an even better looking one, at least when it comes to "Steampunk theme", is Detective Girl of the Steam City, it's definitely not my favourite game for several reasons but i gotta give credit where credit is due, the city in that game looks amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goriel

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Damn, i never even realised how good this game looks, i mean it's probably cause this was one of the very first adult games that i've ever played so at the time i had nothing to compare it to but still, for some reason i completely forgot about it and if someone would've asked me yesterday how this game looks i would've probably said that it's pretty much the same as NTRPG1 or HC1.
It really has aged surprisingly well considering just how long the game has been in constant development for almost ten years now! It's just a shame that it doesn't really lean more into the NTRPG direction of having more sprite animations, because those are easily my favorite parts of the game whenever they pop up compared the CG art being so... extreme, depending on which art style you choose. But you can go five or six hours at a time without seeing a single sprite scene, which is such a strange way to handle it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
It really has aged surprisingly well considering just how long the game has been in constant development for almost ten years now! It's just a shame that it doesn't really lean more into the NTRPG direction of having more sprite animations, because those are easily my favorite parts of the game whenever they pop up compared the CG art being so... extreme, depending on which art style you choose. But you can go five or six hours at a time without seeing a single sprite scene, which is such a strange way to handle it.
*sigh*
1715609846120.png

darkreturn

Nov 22, 2017
I only ever played the original opala it was top grindy for me and not enough spite animations I thought loved the panther scene and a few others I just wish the set up of it was more like this game

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yar, hopefully if Cyanna and Rose do have scenes with non-Duke and Ulrod characters... they have free roams with them too.

Reactions: iCrown24

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yar, hopefully if Cyanna and Rose do have scenes with non-Duke and Ulrod characters... they have free roams with them too.
Honestly idc if they have scenes with other characters, I'm just hoping for some good humiliation content. I like that shit.

That being said, cause you disagreed with my take last time. Do you have a plausible scenario to make Rose engage with characters other than the Duke? Because I layed out a possible version that I found would make sense (suspension of disbelief) and be quite hot. But maybe you have another idea to make her do it that fits her character more in your eyes.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Wait is there a CHOICE of artstyle for Opala? I never played that one, I just saw some pictures and did not like the sprites/art so I never tried it. Is there a choice? I would be very interested esp. if there a version where her proportions are not so overdone.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Wait is there a CHOICE of artstyle for Opala? I never played that one, I just saw some pictures and did not like the sprites/art so I never tried it. Is there a choice? I would be very interested esp. if there a version where her proportions are not so overdone.
The "character creation" process for Origin is... to put it frankly, batshit insane and wastefully extravagant to a degree that my brain cannot even begin to comprehend.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 13-53-47.png
Some of them are locked depending on which appearance you choose for your character, which you can see that I have the portrait on the far right selected there, but second and fourth art styles are locked.

I can't even wager a guess at what it must have cost the developer to commission what is quite literally five games' worth of art, the vast majority of which you will never see unless you sink over 100+ hours into replaying such a dialogue-heavy game over and over. And that's not even getting into the hundreds of collectable cards that you find scattered around the world which feature totally random art of things that never happen in the story.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
This is something I have hopes for, but something tells me that N_taii will kill those hopes very soon :').

Mostly because it's hard for Cyanna and Rose to be with anyone other than Urlod and the Duke. Although we'll have to wait to see what happens in this new update to know if it will be possible to see them with someone else or not.

Reactions: Miss Y

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This is something I have hopes for, but something tells me that N_taii will kill those hopes very soon :').

Mostly because it's hard for Cyanna and Rose to be with anyone other than Urlod and the Duke. Although we'll have to wait to see what happens in this new update to know if it will be possible to see them with someone else or not.
Cyanna could get away with not being around Ulrod very easily. They don't live together, they don't work in the same office, and we see Cyanna around town without Ulrod on occasion. She could easily be found giving someone head or riding a dick at the tavern. Rose could also get away from the Duke since he does allow her out and about in her civilian identity.

That said I don't currently expect Cyanna and Rose to have sex with people who aren't their corruption partners in the next update and even if they do I don't expect the free roams to actually contain content with characters other than their partners. I would simply like to see it.

Reactions: bucefala
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes