Files from MEGA: Data error

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone!
Sice few days, many of games (in latest updates) shared by MEGA have Data Error when unpacking. When i download same game from other sources, like pixeldrain, gofiles extraction goes with no problem. Did anyone noticed this problem too? Just wanna check if this is something with my PC or problem is in uploaded to MEGA files...

If You are willing check last game i spot problem with file please download mega upload of this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/blood-root-v1-1-3-3-stdoppel.201607/
(250 MB .rar)

Thanks up the front

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sice few days, many of games (in latest updates) shared by MEGA have Data Error when unpacking.
It works fine with me.
Not long ago Mega changed its algorithm, and some a bit to old browsers had difficulties to deal with it. But like for you it happen only since few days, I doubt that it's the reason. Yet, updating your browser, if it's not already up to date, worth a try.

Reactions: darkwizard1940
Dec 2, 2019
It works fine with me.
Not long ago Mega changed its algorithm, and some a bit to old browsers had difficulties to deal with it. But like for you it happen only since few days, I doubt that it's the reason. Yet, updating your browser, if it's not already up to date, worth a try.
I don't think it's browser issue since because of my slow internet i use megasync desktop app that manage downloading... Anyway, My opera gx is 'fresh' and first thing i did was reinstal megasync.
I'm wondered even more, I just tried to download it directly via browser, and it's ok, then again with megasync app after delete all downloaded files and now it's ok too? Data error really happend to me like 6 times with this and other gmaes and i was wondering if it's something with Mega it self...

I really have to observe this case, let's see if next 4,5 GB download will do well...

Thanks for helping me mates :)

Dec 2, 2019
Ok, few next download and unpack end well and i think i have conclusion: Cloged system drive. Looks like even if there is *.mega temp file in download folder on storage drive, it still requires enough space on system drive or something...
Seems logical, since MEGAsync app don't ask for install location, and needs some system drive storage to operate

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Ok, few next download and unpack end well and i think i have conclusion: Cloged system drive. Looks like even if there is *.mega temp file in download folder on storage drive, it still requires enough space on system drive or something...
Aren't Mega files ciphered ?
In what case you need twice the size of the file as free space, because for a short amount of time, both the temporary ciphered file and the definitive deciphered one will be stored.

Dec 2, 2019
Aren't Mega files ciphered ?
In what case you need twice the size of the file as free space, because for a short amount of time, both the temporary ciphered file and the definitive deciphered one will be stored.
I have no fucking idea what's wrong... Just downloaded next game with mega app and it's fucked too... i had like 20 GB free space on both drives and 2 GB file is broken