[S>Writer] Paid Experienced VN writer available for work \o/

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

misschrysanthemum

Jan 21, 2024
mschrys.png

Why mschrysanthemum?

Just like the flower, I would like to bring the beauty and perfection that its meaning brings. Everything I write is done with great care and dedication, just as is necessary for a flower to blossom.

The chrysanthemum is a flower that has different colors and each one carries a meaning, and I believe that each story that is created carries this vision.

Skills:

- I have a bachelor's degree in cinema and audiovisual and I've been a writer for years and recently decided to embark on the NSFW visual novel genre.
- NTR, Shota, Incest, BDSM, Vanilla, blackmail and others.
- I know how to write a script that is already formatted for Ren'Py projects.
- I have a passion for writing, so you can be sure that I will embrace your story as if it were my own.
Before graduating from college, I had been writing since I was a teenager, and as I said before, I have 4 books ready (I never published them), poetry, plays, short stories, fanfics and other writings that I have always ventured to learn their respective languages. And it's been a very rewarding experience working with NSFW scripts.

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord: mschrysanthemum
- Email:
chrysanthemummiss@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:

- It's quite simple, it's $ 0.03 per word.
- I only accept payment via paypal and Payoneer.
- I don't work with revenue sharing. Please don't insist.

Availability:

- I'm usually available to write 500 to 1000 words a day on your project.
- Check my availability to write your script, but I'm always happy to answer your questions!

Work Samples:

- I recently released a game with Mr. Rabbit Team called Wilykat's Adventure. At the moment it's a demo, but the plan is for it to become a proper VN game.
- I've worked on games including Kunoichi Trainer and We are lost.
- I also have other written scripts from other projects I've worked on. If you'd like to take a look, send me a message via discord.

Additional comments:

- Themes I don't work on: Bestiality, Scat, Rape (explicit) and Vore.
- Any questions, just ask and I'll answer o/

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes