TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
also one more thing does mia's story end at her just living at the lab fr now cus the game asks me to go and help her with anything she needs but i cant even enter the lab? is it bugged or is that just the end of her content for now?
it ends there, for now.

A... "big" update? Really? Did I miss something, because I downloaded 0.9.5 and there was nearly no new shit compared to 0.9.2. What is all the new content added that would lead you to describe this as a big update?
there was an update, which adds to the store girls' story, but that's it.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Seems like the dev has pulled another vanishing act, wasn't it around this time of year last time to? Guess we gotta wait for the patron income to dip again before we get an update.

Honestly the best thing for this game would be for everyone to stop supporting for a month, maybe the dev would get the message and actually work for their pay instead of lieing about everything.

Reactions: Anmuxi

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like the dev has pulled another vanishing act, wasn't it around this time of year last time to? Guess we gotta wait for the patron income to dip again before we get an update.

Honestly the best thing for this game would be for everyone to stop supporting for a month, maybe the dev would get the message and actually work for their pay instead of lieing about everything.
Dev posted on patreon just a little over 2 weeks ago so have no idea what you are trying to say here, maybe you should go read what was posted there.

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
Dev posted on patreon just a little over 2 weeks ago so have no idea what you are trying to say here, maybe you should go read what was posted there.
just go to discord and see what the dev had said. I'm tierd of explaining why the dev is a milker.

Reactions: Anmuxi

Nobre

Mar 12, 2022
I don't think even the patreons charge and demand as much as the people on this forum.

ZAhnDin

Sep 16, 2020
Hey so im on the beatrice path, and i got to the stage where i have sex with her. but theres no end its just the same loop without the option to cum. i've done all the options and have been stuck for 1 hour trying to get out of it. does anyone else have this problem?

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
This developer is saying the same thing in 2022, please find out how active the developer is before you make an opinion. :rolleyes: :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes