Fan Art Dandonfuga Fan Art and Edits

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'd love to do actual animations with tentacles and pregnancy, but there's so little variety of Dandon's poses that it's basically impossible to even imply movement.

Reactions: Rextyd

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I'd love to do actual animations with tentacles and pregnancy, but there's so little variety of Dandon's poses that it's basically impossible to even imply movement.
Dandon basically draws tentacles exactly the same way in all her pictures, so it might be possible to get some variety in tentacle poses by combining them from different image sets.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Dandon basically draws tentacles exactly the same way in all her pictures, so it might be possible to get some variety in tentacle poses by combining them from different image sets.
Possibly, but the characters themselves keep the same static pose...maybe if there happened to be multiple image sets of the characters?

Flipl8

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3354861

Pretty vanilla compared to the stuff a lot of you guys post, but here's mine. All little fixes because Dandon's work here is near perfection. I'll probably buy the set out of respect. I changed the expression, outfit, piercings, tattoos, pubic hair, and nipples.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Community,
I thought to post something that I have been working on, because I don't like images with any kind of writing. So here is my attempt to correct the writing on 3 specific images (Ada Wong, Aqua and Mad Moxxi - from 2019). I used the original PSD files where possible and applied new backgrounds to all. Hope that you enjoy. Any constructive critique is welcome.:)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Community,
I thought to post something that I have been working on, because I don't like images with any kind of writing. So here is my attempt to correct the writing on 3 specific images (Ada Wong, Aqua and Mad Moxxi - from 2019). I used the original PSD files where possible and applied new backgrounds to all. Hope that you enjoy. Any constructive critique is welcome.:)
correcting what?