4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
It seems that the fake-cest thing was covered :KEK: , what about kink/fetishes or future planned tags? I was reading the development thread but there was nothing regarding that, or if they are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, and good luck.
I think you can consider the characters in the bath house the main story, most of them are intertvined so you have to do them. All of these will be considered vanilla and if we add anal to one of them we will give option for anal or vaginal.

When we expand the game to make a worldmap we might add whatever we want (No ntr).I've played around with the idea of pregnancy and futa if it gets requested enough, heck anything goes if it gets requested enough. Those characters we will give their own location and a notification/warning when you meet them so that you can skip it entirely

I remember in summertime saga where they made a choice to make Eve a femboy. Even when I went with her being a girl I always thought of her as a femboy after that. I don't want to change a character that's already made in that way, if people want a femboy I'll make a real one and put them in their own location. Iit's the only reason I made the game sandbox so I can add whatever I want and let you guys choose what to do with it

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BubblesAndSisters-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
AI CG [A game with art generated by artificial intelligence models.]

as per F95 rules, this is what the tag represents. this game features exactly that, yet mods refuse to tag it, claiming it is only the background image. background images make up a majority of what the end user sees on the screen. the game not being tagged with the AI CG tag is a double standard and nothing more.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Good art, has potential. Congrats for your first game dev! What are planned tags for the game? And tags that would not be added?
NTR is the only one not being added. I'll probably do some polls in not too long on the discord. For the main story I'm down to put in anything considered quite vanilla like spanking,choking, anal etc with some choice options. When we get to the worldmap I'm down for absolutely anything

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
AI CG [A game with art generated by artificial intelligence models.]

as per F95 rules, this is what the tag represents. this game features exactly that, yet mods refuse to tag it, claiming it is only the background image. background images make up a majority of what the end user sees on the screen. the game not being tagged with the AI CG tag is a double standard and nothing more.
I think the problem is the thread is new and everyone's asleep. I'll tag it with AI myself

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
NTR is the only one not being added. I'll probably do some polls in not too long on the discord. For the main story I'm down to put in anything considered quite vanilla like spanking,choking, anal etc with some choice options. When we get to the worldmap I'm down for absolutely anything
Nice we need games with less NTR focus. No hate against NTR but everytime a dev includes some NTR in their game, it becomes dominant and the game turns to total NTR. There are plenty NTR already, let's have some non-NTR games.

I think the problem is the thread is new and everyone's asleep. I'll tag it with AI myself
But your character art is not AI, right? So make sure you put in the developer notes or also a special "About the AI art" section that tells players that the AI art is background art, not your character arts because some people who don't like AI art will still play a game if the background art is AI.

Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Nice we need games with less NTR focus. No hate against NTR but everytime a dev includes some NTR in their game, it becomes dominant and the game turns to total NTR. There are plenty NTR already, let's have some non-NTR games.

But your character art is not AI, right? So make sure you put in the developer notes or also a special "About the AI art" section that tells players that the AI art is background art, not your character arts because some people who don't like AI art will still play a game if the background art is AI.
Yeah I wanted this game to be light hearted, as little dialogue as possible and just american pie like fun,. I've enjoyed many dark games but always thought it'd be nice to have more of these simpler games.

I'll add that to the dev notes and yes only the backgrounds are AI

Reactions: lxh123

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
So far I'm trying to "animate" the scenes as much as possible giving them movement, moving the camera etc. There's only 1 truly animated scene in the game and that's the sex scene
You should definitely add the "animated" tag too in this case, If the art style wasnt so much to my liking I would defo ignore this game as I do with most that doesnt have animated sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes