Others None 肉壺村-bitch village- [kurai-YA]

toufuguy

Jan 20, 2021
For those baffled by the game, there's basically three sections to the game.

1) Use the normal girl and save something like 15-16 girls. There's a little radar ping when you get close to one. You want to get the four tools, and all checkpoints. Pickaxe breaks rocks, Salt breaks the eggs, Perfume(?) deals with the bug piles, and the Bombs destroy cardboard boxes. After that....
2) Die or just hold Q to switch to the sister. There's like 7 more girls to save - but since she can't break through obstacles, she has to use the minimap to teleport to each of the aforementioned checkpoints, and find all the girls in the area. If the radar pings, search more in that area. After getting all of them, you are able to go past the random in-game barrier in the bottom right part of the map. Talk to the girl there, then you'll be able to break green rocks.
3) At this point, teleport to the church, break through the green rocks, then checkpoint and save all the girls in that new area. Switch back to the first girl and clear out the girls in the new area as well.

Not super detailed, but a little brute forcing map/mechanics never hurt anybody. The switch to (2) was the hard part since I played on the "can't get preggered" difficulty and hence didn't realize I had a second character (who can somehow see girls that first girl can't)

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

1) Use the normal girl and save something like 15-16 girls. There's a little radar ping when you get close to one. You want to get the four tools, and all checkpoints. Pickaxe breaks rocks, Salt breaks the eggs, Perfume(?) deals with the bug piles, and the Bombs destroy cardboard boxes. After that....
2) Die or just hold Q to switch to the sister. There's like 7 more girls to save - but since she can't break through obstacles, she has to use the minimap to teleport to each of the aforementioned checkpoints, and find all the girls in the area. If the radar pings, search more in that area. After getting all of them, you are able to go past the random in-game barrier in the bottom right part of the map. Talk to the girl there, then you'll be able to break green rocks.
3) At this point, teleport to the church, break through the green rocks, then checkpoint and save all the girls in that new area. Switch back to the first girl and clear out the girls in the new area as well.

Not super detailed, but a little brute forcing map/mechanics never hurt anybody. The switch to (2) was the hard part since I played on the "can't get preggered" difficulty and hence didn't realize I had a second character (who can somehow see girls that first girl can't)
Tell me where to find the last item for the starting girl? I’ve already saved almost all the girls, but I can’t find the last one, and apparently I need just the missing tool.

ChompDude

Aug 8, 2020
+1

The only thing I don't like about the game is the lack of game over CGs. Almost seems like they focused more on the sprite work for the girls you rescue at the cost of CGs.

On another note is there actually a pregnancy mechanic in this game or is that just a flavor image in the MC's bios?

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have the December 10 update with the added animation and naked mode? I can't seem to find it myself.

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019

Question, how the hell do I save the girls? I can only walk up to them, but I can't do anything to them.

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
Question, how the hell do I save the girls? I can only walk up to them, but I can't do anything to them.
I can't remember off the top of my head, by I think just walking up to flags them as saved. So long as they show up in the game's menu, I think you're good. You just need to find them all to progress.

Tonter

Feb 6, 2024

v2.0 if anyone's interested
Compared to v1.0, v2.0 runs at around 10fps and is unplayable. The only thing I see is white screen with character on top. Anyone else having this issue? What OS are you running?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Compared to v1.0, v2.0 runs at around 10fps and is unplayable. The only thing I see is white screen with character on top. Anyone else having this issue? What OS are you running?
Didn't notice any issues on my Windows 10 laptop. How does your game look in Task Manager?

Tonter

Feb 6, 2024
Contains bunch of what I assume wrongly converted Japanese symbols. v1.0 and v2.0 looks the same in task manager.

1707409736943.png

This is what I see. Controls work as I can open the map and other menus, but can't really do anything in game.

1707409989962.png

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Contains bunch of what I assume wrongly converted Japanese symbols. v1.0 and v2.0 looks the same in task manager.

View attachment 3337345

This is what I see. Controls work as I can open the map and other menus, but can't really do anything in game.

View attachment 3337349
I got no clue what to do about this, maybe you could try changing name encoding to Japanese in your file extractor program, then extract the game again