3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope he is reusing some of the older assets from v09 so we can progress a little faster into the story.
Assests as in 3D models? Yep, he does.The renders ... probably not. The old renders are done with clothing. Depending on the character's clothes he would then switch part of the image. In the new version all chars are rendered nude and the clothing is added on a layer, it's more standardized. All scenes - so far - work using the same file and layer structure.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any info if savegames from 0.5 are intended to stay compatible or is more content for the start of the game planned?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Any info if savegames from 0.5 are intended to stay compatible or is more content for the start of the game planned?
In chapter1 you have to play from the beginning with every update, old saves do not work because new content is always added in the first few days. It took me 25 days to finish the complete update. So it doesn't take too long.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not about the time ... it's more about playing at all :)
Rather than restarting from scratch with every update it seems to be a better rexperience to wait for the final version and then play it once.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's not about the time ... it's more about playing at all :)
Rather than restarting from scratch with every update it seems to be a bette rexperience to wait for the final version and then play it once.
I played it 4 times from the beginning (there were 4 fixes). I always play from the beginning after every fix because it happens that new bugs are added with the fix.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I played it 4 times from the beginning (there were 4 fixes). I always play from the beginning after every fix because it happens that new bugs are added with the fix.
I remember you said it back in the old BB thread. I wonder how many times you replayed BB story in its various iterations =))

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Please, keep us posted!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes