PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I liked Maya in the beginning but I was always too DIK for her.
DPC didn't make her justice after Josy came to B&R. Josy got all the attention (in the DIK route at least).

He did Maya bad in general depicting her mostly as an annoying crybaby.
But there's still hope for her in the next chapters.

This is one of Maya's best looks. She left me mesmerized in this scene back in the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion this is Maya's best look :Kappa:

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Not necessarily the hottest of takes, but I do think Maya, Josy and Sage looked better in earlier episodes. :whistle:
Better lightning, etc. details has not really paid off, vs the extra wait. The cutscenes in last episode was also worse then Halloween.

Jill has always been 5 at best, have not noticed a change. Same with Bella, but 8-9/10.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I hate her new hair style so much.
you are not alone
Not necessarily the hottest of takes, but I do think Maya, Josy and Sage looked better in earlier episodes. :whistle:
Better lightning, etc. details has not really paid off, vs the extra wait. The cutscenes in last episode was also worse then Halloween.

Jill has always been 5 at best, have not noticed a change. Same with Bella, but 8-9/10.
still remember Sage at cafeteria and when huge dik need to check on g string

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 3586333

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
There's strong evidence that she's the thirsty ghoul from Halloween so she's more aware of MC than MC is of her. She has the same eye colour as the thirsty ghoul and she left her purse in Derek's room that night putting her in the correct place in the party to be the thirsty ghoul.
She is blood related to your family, that's why. ( Anyone bet against me? ) :p
Would explain her noticing MC (assuming she is the thirsty ghoul) however that suggests that Lynette's family are aware of MC and are keeping an eye on him despite them appearing to totally disown him after Lynette's death.

Reactions: KristopheH

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3586333

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
Creating a character that hot this late is an odd choice for sure.

Just another reason Others path is a level above the level above the next highest path.

Reactions: dvstt

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
There's strong evidence that she's the thirsty ghoul from Halloween so she's more aware of MC than MC is of her. She has the same eye colour as the thirsty ghoul and she left her purse in Derek's room that night putting her in the correct place in the party to be the thirsty ghoul.

Would explain her noticing MC (assuming she is the thirsty ghoul) however that suggests that Lynette's family are aware of MC and are keeping an eye on him despite them appearing to totally disown him after Lynette's death.
Yeah it's not a stretch that it's a silly feud (prestige and power dynamics being a bad matchup of mc parents) that "young-lings" don't care much about. Thus they want to get to know mc a bit, times change and they don't care of his background as long as he is a good person.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
To me the new hair style is a big improvement for Maya her sand paper ass is still what it is
same I love the new look for Maya in episode 10. I think it's her best look for the most part personally. Might be 1 or 2 exceptions but I cant recall off the top of my head.

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes