fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
thomas isnt blackmailing kate for me. even when i doing 0/8 he says that she did well
also can you take kates virginity without going into other room? if not. that bs

Last edited:

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
How can I get the demon parts in the church quest? I cant find anything to give to uldar the protector

Last edited:

Yorusuke

Mar 8, 2023
I got a dagger name "Gromthul’s Betrayal" with 104 attack
got it from one of Melissa's treasure map
Problem is I cannot equip it
It doesn't write require levels, is it require for some level or other limit to equip it?
MC level 38 now.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I got a dagger name "Gromthul’s Betrayal" with 104 attack
got it from one of Melissa's treasure map
Problem is I cannot equip it
It doesn't write require levels, is it require for some level or other limit to equip it?
MC level 38 now.
40 level required

Reactions: Yorusuke

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
thomas isnt blackmailing kate for me. even when i doing 0/8 he says that she did well
also can you take kates virginity without going into other room? if not. that bs
Steal money from the chest in his room, that guarantees that he will blackmail Kate.

Nov 28, 2023
Because it had.
Originally there was only 1 Character with NTR content planned (Queen of Cuck Kate), the "success" of the NTR scenes and pressure from fans of that Genre made Chyos include NTR routes for all Characters and plan a dual route for any future developments
Game have good MC led domination and control storylines?

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask whether if there will be a third chance to marry julia or even just ignore Giron's permission in the future? Because I brought Liandra to my camp and had defeated the Raven but after hearing his backstory I really don't want to bring him to Giron. So will there be another opportunity in the future? It makes sense because we'll probably deal with Giron at some point but just wanted to confirm it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game have good MC led domination and control storylines?
The only storyline that actively focuses on Maledom is probably Verenas, though the other ones are probably more about equality, aside from the fact that MC can demand a Harem, while the girls have to be only his... but that's all based on choices the MC has to make along the storylines
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask whether if there will be a third chance to marry julia or even just ignore Giron's permission in the future? Because I brought Liandra to my camp and had defeated the Raven but after hearing his backstory I really don't want to bring him to Giron. So will there be another opportunity in the future? It makes sense because we'll probably deal with Giron at some point but just wanted to confirm it.
Yes, with the Next Julia Udate he wanted to include daily missions which will slowly build merrit with him and the village (first step to polygamy marriages)

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
The only storyline that actively focuses on Maledom is probably Verenas, though the other ones are probably more about equality, aside from the fact that MC can demand a Harem, while the girls have to be only his... but that's all based on choices the MC has to make along the storylines

Yes, with the Next Julia Udate he wanted to include daily missions which will slowly build merrit with him and the village (first step to polygamy marriages)
So that means I don't need to hand the Raven over then? Great! I do hope the merit system can take into account our reputation in the village as well so that it won't take as long. Because as it stands reputation isn't used much if at all. The only thing I can remember is that when handling Emily's taxes I can lower my reputation instead of paying with gold but at that point I was drowning in gold anyways.

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
how to see liandra and yasmine 3some in mansion?
it goes in loop after frisha visit. liandra once again talk about spying and don't want to see mc?

Reactions: ravven_7

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
is Ayita broken? i cant do anything with her. no gifts only watch her dance.

update for other people who have this problem
there are NOT three options to begin with. Only two. You must select the brave option first before you get the netori option for her. the walktrough does not specify this good enough. after selecting the brave option you will get to dance with her and give gifts. it does not kill palak.

Last edited:

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Another question I would appreciate someone helping me with, I know there is basically no chance for Verena and Hiba to get extra routes as is, but are there any whispers about a Natasha love route? I know Verena and Hiba are also in the same boat but even they had sort of love content and dialogue mixed in so it seems kind of strange that Natasha only has the option to secretly corrupt her without a opportunity to romance her

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Another question I would appreciate someone helping me with, I know there is basically no chance for Verena and Hiba to get extra routes as is, but are there any whispers about a Natasha love route? I know Verena and Hiba are also in the same boat but even they had sort of love content and dialogue mixed in so it seems kind of strange that Natasha only has the option to secretly corrupt her without a opportunity to romance her
“there any whispers about a Natasha love route?” Those are just the voices in your head , take your meds.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes