Fan Art A Mother's Love: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

arzoo30n

Oct 2, 2021
I was investigating John a little and I think I may know what one of his base assets are, though I still need to investigate more, but I think may be used for John, at least in part. I could be wrong, but I don't see anyone else that comes close. John hair is pretty easy, if you have Daz than you most likely already have it. Go into your Genesis 8 male hair, the default that is installed with the Genesis 8 base package and the "Armani Hair" is the hair used for John. I haven't looked much into the MC yet and there may still be a better option for John, perhaps with more searching, but Hanler sure looks close (same character that is used for "Sebastian" in College Kings).
Thank you:). I will try to build the character using Hanler.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you:). I will try to build the character using Hanler.
The eyebrows for Hanler are different in colour over John's so... Hanler may only be part of it, or may not be the right asset at all. I was comparing his face to Johns and I am still not sure that's the right one...

JohnPlaysMC_010.jpg Hanler-For-Genesis-8-Male.jpg

His eyebrows are a lighter colour, lips are fairly large, forehead wrinkles and his nose seems to have a different shape? Hard to say. It's hard to find a face shot of John without that silly evil grin he has all the time. hehe

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The eyebrows for Hanler are different in colour over John's so... Hanler may only be part of it, or may not be the right asset at all. I was comparing his face to Johns and I am still not sure that's the right one...

View attachment 2699991 View attachment 2699995

His eyebrows are a lighter colour, lips are fairly large, forehead wrinkles and his nose seems to have a different shape? Hard to say. It's hard to find a face shot of John without that silly evil grin he has all the time. hehe
I still think he is the joker.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
may be used for John
Thanks for the heads up on for John! I was using Michael 8... AML2.png Although with AML22.png , AML222.png it does look a lot closer. Any way was sorting through my dufs and adding final touches to Chloe and Nicole. Still love to get the rest of the games cast made one day....
Chloe AML G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG.png Chloe AML G8F W-GPG (2).png Nicole AML G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG.png Nicole AML G8F VFin Full Setup W-GPG2.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
By anychance do you know who the MC's mother's character is?
Not off the top of my head sorry, but the character model i used was the one used for Sarah from being a dik, if you jump over to that one you will find the asset listed for her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, I was bored so I went searching for John Heavens assets. While Hanler looked similar, that was not the assets. I managed to absolutely find the original asset used as the skin, eyebrows etc... all match. I just needed a second character for the head as his head is a little different. I don't know if I found the exact match for the head morph, but the main character asset is definitely a perfect match. I feel the character I chose for the head morph worked out rather nicely and is close enough for my tastes...

John Heavens (G8M) Assets
Character:
Head morph:
Hair: Armani Hair - comes with Genesis 3 and 8 by default.

John Heavens (G8M) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset (text with assets needed are in zip as well)...
View attachment John Heavens (G8M) Scene Subset.7z

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Okay, I was bored so I went searching for John Heavens assets. While Hanler looked similar, that was not the assets. I managed to absolutely find the original asset used as the skin, eyebrows etc... all match. I just needed a second character for the head as his head is a little different. I don't know if I found the exact match for the head morph, but the main character asset is definitely a perfect match. I feel the character I chose for the head morph worked out rather nicely and is close enough for my tastes...

John Heavens (G8M) Assets
Character:
Head morph:
Hair: Armani Hair - comes with Genesis 3 and 8 by default.

View attachment 3034024

And as always, my scene subset (text with assets needed are in zip as well)...
View attachment 3034025
Awesome thanks for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Awesome thanks for that.
I almost didn't even bother what the main asset character. I went past him in my search, but then after several hundred characters and still nothing I went back and noticed this guys forehead wrinkles and eyes were similar, so I loaded him up and sure enough, his body texture matches perfectly. A tough one to find as the original asset head doesn't look like his.

And it was finally nice to find a use for "Chuck". :)

Oh, and the genitals come with the main character, there's an option to add them, so don't use the usual G8M Genital button (unusual) and it sets the size as well automatically which seems to match the character's genital size in my comparison.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I almost didn't even bother what the main asset character. I went past him in my search, but then after several hundred characters and still nothing I went back and noticed this guys forehead wrinkles and eyes were similar, so I loaded him up and sure enough, his body texture matches perfectly. A tough one to find as the original asset head doesn't look like his.

And it was finally nice to find a use for "Chuck". :)

Oh, and the genitals come with the main character, there's an option to add them, so don't use the usual G8M Genital button (unusual) and it sets the size as well automatically which seems to match the character's genital size in my comparison.
Haha i know that feeling, i remember searching render-state 3 times for the character model of the last NLT game (Genesis order) and i finally came across the commissioner (Andrea.) purly by accident, i think i spotted a mole on her and then went from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haha i know that feeling, i remember searching render-state 3 times for the character model of the last NLT game (Genesis order) and i finally came across the commissioner (Andrea.) purly by accident, i think i spotted a mole on her and then went from there.
I kind of like the hard ones, they're so much more satisfying once you finally get them. I think Zoey from Being a DIK was the toughest one I ever did. I didn't even want to do her, but someone privately asked for my help and I got obsessed as usual. heheh

• Haha

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I will try and do a render of him and Silvia, when I get some free time, thanks again for finding him.
Yeah, I need to make more of the characters from this game. It is one of my favorites. I haven't done much work, mainly just Nicole. Though I have identified a few assets, locations etc...