K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
But seriously, i find it funny how incest is fine, but another man!? Thats where we draw the line.
We all like different things. I just stay off the NTR route but I'm not complaining that it's there, makes no difference to me apart from knowing that there are a few scenes I won't see. The alternative would be missing out on the whole game just because of a tag which would be a shame because it does have a lot of things that I really like (including Kenzie :love:)...

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
is multi mod going to b updated
doesn't seem like it, the link was removed from this thread for some reason and shaddy posted there that he will abandon the mod, the thread for the mod is already with the abandoned tag, so unless somebody else pick it up, there won't be an update it seems.

Jun 11, 2018
I'd be interested to see the actual breakdown of ntr fan to non ntr fan. To be transparent, forced ntr routes ruin a game for me.

What I am interested in is the actual fan breakdown.
If the ntr and non-ntr fans are equal, they need equal updates, but if say, 10% of the fanbase are NTR guys and every update has 2 ntr scenes and 3 non-ntr, that's an unequal distribution. There's also the possibility the ntr guys are being underserved if they make up 40-50% and only get 1 or 2 scenes per update.

I suppose it also has to be said the people who like NTR also like non ntr 99% of the time, but the people who don't like NTR DESPISE any ntr. So if you consider that then every 'normal' scene works for both NTR people and non ntr people and every NTR scene only works for NTR people (generally.)

I am so glad I am not a dev and don't have to actually use quantum cuckanics to plan my updates, but it's a neat exercise.

Reactions: macacodocrime

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
We all like different things. I just stay off the NTR route but I'm not complaining that it's there, makes no difference to me apart from knowing that there are a few scenes I won't see. The alternative would be missing out on the whole game just because of a tag which would be a shame because it does have a lot of things that I really like (including Kenzie :love:)...
When are we going to see Lauren and Kenzie “studying”? :D

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everybody !

Does anyone have a save to share in the ntr path with Matt fucking Jacky ? I only have the Joey path

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wish there wasn't a rush to upload updates for alpha versions, I just happened to check the thread to see if there was another update, due to how short of time there was between the alpha and beta updates for this version the game didn't get bumped up on the latest updates page.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
due to how short of time there was between the alpha and beta updates for this version the game didn't get bumped up on the latest updates page.
Honestly with how buggy the Alpha version of this game tend to be, just release the Beta versions. The update spam actually keeps eyes off the game, as mentioned.

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes