MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The problem with eggs is knowing your market share. This is my biggest issue with Eternum. It's a fun story sure, but for someone who couldn't give a shit about pop-culture and even less of a shit about anime culture...that's all it is to me, a good story and nothing more as I miss all the jokes/references.

I hate the Witcher 3 (had to force myself through all 3 games, just never saw the appeal) so the egg is utterly lost on me. Now, if a dev decided to start adding in Zucker and Abrahams eggs from the 80's, I'd probably catch every one ;)

The Dev here is assuming his core demographic masterbate over the Witcher..eggs are always a little hit and miss unfortunately. *shrugs*
Hmm...Witcher 3, if you played on PC...did you try playing with mods? For me it made the game so much better. It actually made all three of them more interesting, which made it a great game for me. (Nexus mods)

Regards,

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
" We'll attempt to help Eliza once and for all overcome her vampiric desires "

Does that mean we get to turn her back into a human, because thats the only thing that will save this game for me.
No, shes a "purified vampire" (lmao) now, no bloodlust anymore.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ive yet to play the update since im replaying the game but on the surface I don't mind that so much if she has to be a vampire at least for a light playthrough. Tho i'm assuming she is gonna be purified no matter what. Would of liked to keep the bloodlust on a dark path save however since I kind do like making Eliza feed on a dark path save. But ill see how I feel when I get to the new content.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
ive yet to play the update since im replaying the game but on the surface I don't mind that so much if she has to be a vampire at least for a light playthrough. Tho i'm assuming she is gonna be purified no matter what. Would of liked to keep the bloodlust on a dark path save however since I kind do like making Eliza feed on a dark path save. But ill see how I feel when I get to the new content.
Dunno, maybe its possible if you encourage her to kill, didnt tried that.

All in all its a good solution, i wouldnt really have minded Eliza staying a vampire with bloodthirst and everything but i think it will appease a lot of people who couldnt take her development into becoming a vampire.

Now shes just a Human with vampire abilitys having to drink sometimes from the mc (once a week) or a vampire without bloodthrist (she cant drink human blood anymore at all).

So yeah now she has all the great abilitys including eternal youth and no real drawbacks as long as the mc is alive (doubt she will want to stay alive for long if he dies anyway)

Edit:

By the way a little critic about the lewds:

The first person scenes during the lewds really arent doing it for me and imo were bad with alice. The renders showed just MC's cock and Alice tits .. show us more of the girl and less of the cock lmao

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Jesus Christ that is so fucking stupid. So now the literal only reason she turned is to have a dragonball Z plot armor power up to stay as powerful as the MC.

I'm going to die on the fucking hill she would have been a much, much, much better character and plot device if she stayed human and was used as a beacon for the MC to remain truthful to his human side as he grows stronger in powers. She could have been the link that ties the MC back to the human part of himself, but no. Power ups and damsel in distress go BRRRRRR.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i love this game so much, i'm on my 3rd play through, i found myself getting emotional at times with the MC and the ladies, i look forward to future updates, i'll be keeping a eye on this AVN, i hope the developer get so much success in the coming months and years.;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Jesus Christ that is so fucking stupid. So now the literal only reason she turned is to have a dragonball Z plot armor power up to stay as powerful as the MC.

I'm going to die on the fucking hill she would have been a much, much, much better character and plot device if she stayed human and was used as a beacon for the MC to remain truthful to his human side as he grows stronger in powers. She could have been the link that ties the MC back to the human part of himself, but no. Power ups and damsel in distress go BRRRRRR.
Yeah no fuck that, Eliza always being weak, in danger and a target is such a lame storyline which we had already.

And tbh this avn has a dbz vibe from the early beginning, i mean look at the devs name or the way the MC powers up, its just red eyes instad of yellow hair, imo its part of the charm. It even has the same inconsequential powerlevels (aka mc barely beats two bandits but easily destroys the magic ninja assasin).

I can only encourage you to give it another chance and see if its really not to your liking.

And tbf the purified vampire (i know its sounds contradictory lmao) stuff is only possible because the mc is the son of apparently (one of) the most powerful being(s). So far it looks like Castiel (his angel father) is the one of the seven divines, the gods above the gods and somehow even able to give orders to the other divines.

Only because of that the MC (the two goddesses helping him out for a eliza solution are his aunt and somewhat of a foster-mom) receives the help to turn Eliza into what she is now.

So yeah it is a dbz powerup BUT there is some reason and lore involved which makes it fair game and the mc needs battle companions. Mc, Eliza, Rin and Luna is a pretty good start for that.

And still, nobody is as powerful as the MC (will be) apparently, maybe not even the divines and gods (or they cant interfere), lets see what Balthazar brings to the table.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah no fuck that, Eliza always being weak, in danger and a target is such a lame storyline which we had already.
Idk what game you were playing, but that was absolutely not Eliza before she got hurt. She was totally independent, a good female character and had actual motivations besides fucking the MC.

That completely went down the shitter when she got hurt, and the stupid fucking pirate arc started. She turned into a shitty female character who is seemingly only purpose in the world is to follow the MC and let him rescue her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Idk what game you were playing, but that was absolutely not Eliza before she got hurt. She was totally independent, a good female character and had actual motivations besides fucking the MC.

That completely went down the shitter when she got hurt, and the stupid fucking pirate arc started. She turned into a shitty female character who is seemingly only purpose in the world is to follow the MC and let him rescue her.
I don't disagree she was better before the vampire but she never was that strong as far as I could remember she struggled but that is what I liked. Tho her being super clingly to the MC and needing to be rescued well that was because her emotion went up to 100% all the time. So that kind of does make sense, as she didn't know how to handle such strong emotions.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I don't disagree she was better before the vampire but she never was that strong as far as I could remember she struggled but that is what I liked. Tho her being super clingly to the MC and needing to be rescued well that was because her emotion went up to 100% all the time. So that kind of does make sense, as she didn't know how to handle such strong emotions.
I mean, thats kind of the entire point. Her character took a nose dive after being injured and has continued to get worse and worse with every update. They took a good strong female character and chose to turn her into just another harem member with no motivations other than to please the mc.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

What are you even talking about dude ..

In the first fight with Eliza she got nearly raped by a bandit and mc had to rescue her.

In the next real fight against the goblins she got hurt and the mc had to jump her upwards to a highground.

Afterwards she got captured and got her spine broken ...

So yeah, she was constantly in grave danger and a weakness for the MC which isnt the case anymore which leads to her beeing in less need of being rescued (contrarily to your opinion) and her staying involved close in the story which has rising stakes. It gives her a scaling possibility which i appreciate.

And Eliza never was the innocent goody-two shoes girl youre describing her as thats actually more fitting for Alice, Alice is innocent and can keep the MC grounded while Eliza was the fiery ride or die girl from the very beginning.

The talk in the tavern in his hometown showed that already when Eliza furiously shouted at the mcs cousing about how the mc would be able to achieve anything he wants and could conquer the seven seas with ease.

Shes entirely dedicated to him from the very beginning, a true ride or die, even if he becomes the devil, she will sit at his side ruling over hell.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Cann't speak to your problem. But as general rule I try not to mismatch avn and mod, because I have had issues with that.
No mismatch. I ran 3.6 with the 3.6 mod, installed 4.0, installed the 4.0 mod into the 4.0 directory, moved my Save folder over to the 4.0 directory, and got the error screen, no matter how far I rolled back the Save.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What are you even talking about dude ..

In the first fight with Eliza she got nearly raped by a bandit and mc had to rescue her.

In the next real fight against the goblins she got hurt and the mc had to jump her upwards to a highground.

Afterwards she got captured and got her spine broken ...

So yeah, she was constantly in grave danger and a weakness for the MC which isnt the case anymore which leads to her beeing in less need of being rescued (contrarily to your opinion) and her staying involved close in the story which has rising stakes. It gives her a scaling possibility which i appreciate.

And Eliza never was the innocent goody-two shoes girl youre describing her as thats actually more fitting for Alice, Alice is innocent and can keep the MC grounded while Eliza was the fiery ride or die girl from the very beginning.

The talk in the tavern in his hometown showed that already when Eliza furiously shouted at the mcs cousing about how the mc would be able to achieve anything he wants and could conquer the seven seas with ease.

Shes entirely dedicated to him from the very beginning, a true ride or die, even if he becomes the devil, she will sit at his side ruling over hell.
I had to re download it and go through the start again.

My dude I dont care about her physical strength. Literally not what I'm talking about at all. I mean her living her own life. Shes just out looking for food. Fast forward to the bandit rape attempt she DOES get him to calm down, coming back down to being more human after raging on the two bandits. Exactly what I would have hoped for as the MC gets stronger and stronger.

Her being weak has nothing to do with her being a "strong" female character.

When they are in the tavern and they start getting intimate she again calms him down and pulls him out of his ragey shit.

She had a purpose for the MC from the get go, and was fine without needing to just be a fighter. She could have been his rock to humanity.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I had to re download it and go through the start again.

My dude I dont care about her physical strength. Literally not what I'm talking about at all. I mean her living her own life. Shes just out looking for food. Fast forward to the bandit rape attempt she DOES get him to calm down, coming back down to being more human after raging on the two bandits. Exactly what I would have hoped for as the MC gets stronger and stronger.

Her being weak has nothing to do with her being a "strong" female character.

When they are in the tavern and they start getting intimate she again calms him down and pulls him out of his ragey shit.

She had a purpose for the MC from the get go, and was fine without needing to just be a fighter. She could have been his rock to humanity.
Uh she still (can) calm him down? The state she calmed him down from looks more like getting insane lmao than being related to being human or not. Even as a dark path mc i would be valuable to not be in that state.

How does her being able to fight relates to that anway?

And your whole point is kinda moot, after eliza got injured she became more independent than ever. Shes the one having the vision for the future, organizing a place to stay for them long term and the construction/finances/developing the guild while the mc yolo's around.

Youre makeing up some narrative here just you somehow seem to be allergic against "strong women"

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Just have a question..:sleep:

How can amelia be such a dumb bitch? all Mc's scars are running away from fights:ROFLMAO:
Mc NEEDS to pull that Curled stick from her ass and fuck the shit out of her:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: BuuPlays

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

How can amelia be such a dumb bitch? all Mc's scars are running away from fights:ROFLMAO:
Mc NEEDS to pull that Curled stick from her ass and fuck the shit out of her:cool:(y)
Just wait for her to realize that he isn’t a commoner but instead is a divine being.

She will start worshipping and praising him (and his body parts) soon enough lmao

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Solid update, but one major note would be about the frequency of 'childhood friend.' Used way too often. Felt like it was there for an incest patch to make her your sister, but that would fuck the story up a lot, and make things worse.

Use it once early on, then switch to friend, or talk about the context of knowing each other for so long. But I think that phrase was used 5-6 times and far too close together.
If you're referring to the "childhood friend" comments Alice makes during the lewd scene, it's a skit of how so many devs uses that that ridiculous excuse, and as a roleplay for Alice as in her mind she clearly thinks it's very outrageous and taboo to be doing these things with her childhood friend.

Let's call it her "foreplay" :ROFLMAO: And it seems to be working giving your reaction!

• Love
Reactions: JKRollin'

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, thats kind of the entire point. Her character took a nose dive after being injured and has continued to get worse and worse with every update. They took a good strong female character and chose to turn her into just another harem member with no motivations other than to please the mc.
I mean she always kind of wanted to please the MC. I dont see her vampire turning her more into a "harem member" than before. Only difference is it's amplified because of her being a vampire and learning to control her emotions that and they spent like 2-3 months apart. So it totally makes sense to me she is less independent and not doing her own thing initially. ( ive yet to play the update) So idk how her being purified effects her emotions just yet. But id assume she would eventually go back being the old Eliza with or without being purified. Cant expect her to get a handle on it in what 3 - 5 days or so it has been since she turned. But that's just my personal thoughts on it

With that being said I do understand your point hell I felt like that too at first. But when I thought about it as much as I wanted her to be a bit less clingy and freaking out needing the MC to save her like she used to be. I thought it made sense she is like this for the time being. It just feels maybe a bit bad for us as the player especially since this game is a work in progress, so when multiple updates she is like that it can worst than it actually is since it's not 1 large update but monthly . Those players probably want to rush past this bit where she is back to her old self again and get past this part. But logically to me I thought it made sense the moment I took a step back and thought about it I was okay about the whole thing cause to me it totally makes sense.

Sorry if I repeated myself or rambled a bit late for me and hard to put what im thinking into words exactly.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes