JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Sep 1, 2020
How do I lower Gloria's Sexual Endurance? I can see her current Endurance, but I can't lower it by more than like 3 points, and by the next day, it goes up again. This game is fun, but, God, man, its mechanics are so poorly explained it's crazy.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Just wanted to take a moment to say how much I'm enjoying this title. I sort of tripped over it by accident and had it in my queue for quite some time. Normally I wouldn't try a "trainer" nor would I enjoy a title that was so "game-like". However, much to my surprise, I love it! The writing is good, humor is there, models are nice, the animations are smooth and sexy. The story is interesting, entertaining and in the end... most importantly.... it's fun.

It's also hard as fuck if you, like I did, fail to notice the black Journal button in the upper left. I actually got Gloria to L19 just via trial and error. I'm definitely having more fun with the Journal helping me on what to do next. Many thanks to AdventAnyx and support team for putting out such an enjoyable effort. Well done you!

Lazil

Sep 5, 2021
Kudos to you and your work.
*salutes*
Any further work in progress with other games like that or similar…?
Greetings…

Reactions: Elyoya

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There is a male protagonist for most of the game, but some days you may choose to play as his girlfriend, which explains why you can find both male protagonist and female protagonist tags, as well as multiple protagonists, because if you consider that you can play as both, it makes more than one protagonist, hence multiple...

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
Oi got a question i am at mayas harem route how do i get Esther sluttines higher then 8.
i got maya maxed out and finisched all stories?
Thx in advance

soulblazerrr

Oct 15, 2023
looking for some assistance, stuck at section 18, I've done all the content up to the point where I can discipline gloria again, but despite meeting the requirements, I'm unable to progress, any help?

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
Sees option of sending Estger to stripclub... Get this shit off of me!!!!!!

Am I the one who found Gloria really boring, I would've procrastinated on this for half a year.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes