TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Might have hit a bug, I'm not sure. According to the stat readout in the guidebook under dungeon progression, I'm registering as 1150 in terms of health but I can't claim the reward for hitting 1000 Max HP. Am I missing something here, or is anyone else having this problem?
Ah, it might not factor in bonus HP earned during a run, since that achievement was put in before that was a mechanic. I'll be sure to fix that along with some other bugs in a spring cleaning update.

Also, a lot of people have been asking if there will be any more scenes, or if they could be any more scenes. Don't worry, just because I'm not working on UtU anymore doesn't mean I'm not working at all. I'm already writing and drawing scenes for my next game. :)

Reactions: rdfred and Serraxas

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Small bug report:

Seems like the event where you have to choose between two potions (or take a chance at stealing both) doesn't actually let you have both. I managed to successfully steal them one run and after the event neither were available.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
There's a bug with the newest version.. Because I'm in the post game, I can no longer access the hangouts for Seraphina and Octavia, therefore I can't see the new hangouts.

Edit: Ok I reverted an old save and it just seems like the hangout option for all of the main girls is just gone. Besides Lilith, Balethorn, Juggernaut and Beatrice, the option just isn't there.

Edit 2: Ok I just had to go to the next day.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Got an error when trying new dungeon+ after completing the game,

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1 - DungeonEvents.rpy", line 360, in script call
call neutralevents
File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
call dareend
File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 6, in script call
call dungeonsetup from _call_dungeonsetup
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 10, in script call
call morningevent from _call_morningevent
File "game/3 - Cityp.rpy", line 2028, in script call
call newdungonplus
File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in script
if naughtyimp >= 1:
File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
if naughtyimp >= 1:
NameError: name 'naughtyimp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/1 - DungeonEvents.rpy", line 360, in script call
call neutralevents
File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
call dareend
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 10, in script call
call morningevent from _call_morningevent
File "game/3 - Cityp.rpy", line 2028, in script call
call newdungonplus
File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in script
if naughtyimp >= 1:
File "/mnt/5cade70e-9221-4bf4-ac01-6eef466565c2/Games/Visual Novel/Unveiling_the_Unknown_-_1.0.0/renpy/ast.py", line 1845, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/mnt/5cade70e-9221-4bf4-ac01-6eef466565c2/Games/Visual Novel/Unveiling_the_Unknown_-_1.0.0/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/mnt/5cade70e-9221-4bf4-ac01-6eef466565c2/Games/Visual Novel/Unveiling_the_Unknown_-_1.0.0/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/9 - CommonEvents.rpy", line 1044, in <module>
if naughtyimp >= 1:
NameError: name 'naughtyimp' is not defined

Linux-6.5.0-28-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24042401+nightly
Unveiling the Unknown 1.0.0
Sun Apr 28 16:51:41 2024
Happens after the dialog ends ("Right... it's still the evening right now. Let's get in the morning, then.).

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I'm only a little way in, enjoying it so far. Mostly commenting so I get notifications for updates!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmm.. I think the latest version has some issues.
There's a lot of dialogue without the fancy text box?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe this was mentioned already but these threads move pretty fast so I figured I'd weigh in.
This happens in the clothes shop as well, and in a few other places.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hmm.. I think the latest version has some issues.
There's a lot of dialogue without the fancy text box?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe this was mentioned already but these threads move pretty fast so I figured I'd weigh in.
This happens in the clothes shop as well, and in a few other places.
This is specifically done to not cover up the good parts of sex scenes. Unfortunately for that one Lady Balethorn scene the text would have blocked her expression or the pussy.
The clothes shop lacks a textbox so you can clearly see the clothing.

Reactions: len00

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
This game prospect is good but too bad it's futa not male mc like friendship with benefits and 1000 monster girl but nah front is cannot judge what the content inside

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
I'm curious as to what effect the different dialog choices actually have. Do they do anything besides effecting some of the morning dialog with the queen?

Also, did a little digging, and seems like the hangout quest results are based entirely on affection levels (with some boosts from hangout dialog), but that's an easy number to raise with just doing the daily conversation with each maid. Maid Relief is a fairly cheap upgrade, and that's a solid +1-5 per day for everyone. So it doesn't seem like the dialog choices during the hangout events actually matter (besides, you know, the obviously bad option to go the non-con route)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is specifically done to not cover up the good parts of sex scenes. Unfortunately for that one Lady Balethorn scene the text would have blocked her expression or the pussy.
The clothes shop lacks a textbox so you can clearly see the clothing.
I see, Ren'py has a "Hide" button though, doesn't it?
I always hide text boxes in RPGM and Ren'py if something's taking up the screen.
I get ya though. If it's intended that's fine, I was just wondering if it was a bug.

Good job on the game btw.. and it actually being good.
Seeing a finished game is a very rare sight around these parts, let alone quality content.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
....Would it? Pretty sure, the brother's into women. I just figured it'd be a new set of women that he can put focus on.
Kane's dropped quite a few hints throughout the game that he's gay and the epilogue he all but explicitly confirms it.
He says he's off touring the country with his boys having the same fun that MC's having with all the maids while also talking about how he's finally happy.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I would love to support and pay for this game, so any date for the steam release?

Also, I love that the game has a transwoman option, finally a self-insert I can use, plus she has a haircut that shows her eyes.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Kane's dropped quite a few hints throughout the game that he's gay and the epilogue he all but explicitly confirms it.
He says he's off touring the country with his boys having the same fun that MC's having with all the maids while also talking about how he's finally happy.
...I never noticed. XD

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes