SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Started a new game, and I am at day 3. I have a thought I wanted to share. Kane is being an asshole, and that's framed as a bad thing, but honestly? I can kind of see where's he coming from (again, I don't know what will happen later).

I was taken aback at how rude he was to us, but honestly? I think it's Lady's Balethorn's fault more than anything else. By that I mean, it's obvious why she really invited us back: it's because she expects Kane to die and for us to be a ready replacement. And Kane naturally doesn't like the fact that his mother probably expects him to die and pass down his power to his twin. From his perspective, we are like a vulture, just waiting for him to fall so that we can grab his everything for ourselves. He might not even realize that we're innocent in this plot and think us a co-conspirator. If I was in his place, especially with the possibility that the power of the hero was cut in half during our birth, I would have tried to get some kind of assassin and be rid of us, after all it's entirely probable from his point of view that we're preparing to do the same.

Anyway, my point is, can we beat up Lady Balethorn. She's obviously plotting against Kane and got us involved against our will. EDIT: Not that I'm complaining about the RESULTS of that, mind you, but it could have just as easily ended up with arsenic in our food if Kane was as ruthless and pragmatic as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hey, give it a shot! Friendship with Benefits 2 deals with interdimensional philosophy and themes of identity.
interdimensional philosophy seem fun, identity ... -_- depend on how its used (not too into the whole emo i'm a clone, my life is like the cake, it's a lie, nobody love me, #cloud and ash are sad) and i get that i may need to play the first game to enjoy it but the aestetic of my little pony is not realy turning me on and not knowing if there's "gay content" is a second reason i'm less than tempted (two individual with a penis having intercourse is gay content for me :X btw i'm glad you can avoid the imp's dick here i would probably have dropped the game in anger -_-)

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
interdimensional philosophy seem fun, identity ... -_- depend on how its used (not too into the whole emo i'm a clone, my life is like the cake, it's a lie, nobody love me, #cloud and ash are sad) and i get that i may need to play the first game to enjoy it but the aestetic of my little pony is not realy turning me on and not knowing if there's "gay content" is a second reason i'm less than tempted (two individual with a penis having intercourse is gay content for me :X btw i'm glad you can avoid the imp's dick here i would probably have dropped the game in anger -_-)
For scenes involving penises on more than one character, there is an optional version of a scene in FwB1 involving the nun pony that involves her growing a dick using magic and fucking someone else alongside you, with you picking which hole you use and her taking the other hole. Other than that possible technicality, the only same-sex scenes in FwB1 is girl-on-girl.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Started a new game, and I am at day 3. I have a thought I wanted to share. Kane is being an asshole, and that's framed as a bad thing, but honestly? I can kind of see where's he coming from (again, I don't know what will happen later).

I was taken aback at how rude he was to us, but honestly? I think it's Lady's Balethorn's fault more than anything else. By that I mean, it's obvious why she really invited us back: it's because she expects Kane to die and for us to be a ready replacement. And Kane naturally doesn't like the fact that his mother probably expects him to die and pass down his power to his twin. From his perspective, we are like a vulture, just waiting for him to fall so that we can grab his everything for ourselves. He might not even realize that we're innocent in this plot and think us a co-conspirator. If I was in his place, especially with the possibility that the power of the hero was cut in half during our birth, I would have tried to get some kind of assassin and be rid of us, after all it's entirely probable from his point of view that we're preparing to do the same.

Anyway, my point is, can we beat up Lady Balethorn. She's obviously plotting against Kane and got us involved against our will. EDIT: Not that I'm complaining about the RESULTS of that, mind you, but it could have just as easily ended up with arsenic in our food if Kane was as ruthless and pragmatic as I am.
One characteristic of the dev's games that I've noticed is that most of the bad guys turn out not to be so bad after all when you get to know them better. That even turns out to be true for the Demon Queen.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
For scenes involving penises on more than one character, there is an optional version of a scene in FwB1 involving the nun pony that involves her growing a dick using magic and fucking someone else alongside you, with you picking which hole you use and her taking the other hole. Other than that possible technicality, the only same-sex scenes in FwB1 is girl-on-girl.
guess i'll give it a try but i'm honestly not realy eager about the little pony -_- one reason is my "little" (130kg) sister often wearing a t-shirt with one deformed pony on it ... there's no realy any other reason (as there is no futa on male or futa^^) thanks for the info btw ^^

Solaire of Astora

Sep 6, 2021
Wait.. the game is already done?
This dev is fast.. Jesus Christ, man.
Haven't played this yet but MG1k, a game by the same dev, is genuinely one of the best ero games I've played so I'm sure this game is quality too.
This dev is the kind to make games that you'd pirate and go "oh, shit, this is actually really good" then go out and actually buy a copy.
True story.

Also, Eris is Best Girl™ and did absolutely nothing wrong.

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
I couldn't trigger the finale

I had completed everything I could in the guidebook, only the girls were 15/16 I think, even though when entering that menu everything inside was complete. It also threw an error.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I couldn't trigger the finale

I had completed everything I could in the guidebook, only the girls were 15/16 I think, even though when entering that menu everything inside was complete. It also threw an error.
So the "Final Battle" button appeared and it caused an error when you pressed it? I'm not sure what you're trying to say and it sounds like a very specific issue - since obviously if the finale of the game was broken there'd be endless posts about that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
None of the sprites are AI. The location backgrounds are, but the sprites are handdrawn by Twisted.
The guild clerk is AI. Don't think there's any others so other than her you're right. I mean to be fair Twisted's art does superficially resemble AI art, but it's been in that exact style for years longer than AI art has.

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
So the "Final Battle" button appeared and it caused an error when you pressed it? I'm not sure what you're trying to say and it sounds like a very specific issue - since obviously if the finale of the game was broken there'd be endless posts about that.
Thanks for the response dev

No I never saw the finale button I'm not sure if I completed what I need to to show it.

Separate thing is in the guidebook where it tracks progress/scenes it indicated there was 1 thing left to do for the girls - when I clicked that button it would throw errors.

anyway it's ok, I don't have the error to share so don't worry about it

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
sai2_loxPYGyRFP.png
Hey, everyone! OP has been updated to 1.0.2, I've been monitoring your feedback and reports following the release, and wanted to address the issues. In addition to fixing a variet of bugs, I have hand-drawn the AI characters from the dungeon and city, and made improvements to the backgrounds.

Here's the full changelog:
  • Redrew Guild Girl - She's now an entirely different character
  • Redrew Naughty Imp
  • Redrew Yuli's Dress
  • Katie's Shop: Items actually cost what they say, instead of being free - and you can no longer purchase them if you don't have enough crystals.
  • Hall of Mirrors event now adds duration to spells instead of resetting them.
  • Hall of Mirrors event: When Bubble Barrier or Lightning Spear is chosen, it no longer casts Ice Wall as well
  • Hall of Mirrors: Mana Cost and Turn Duration is now fixed to 1/2 respectively.
  • Guidebook: Base HP now appears instead of Max HP at the bottom and changed "Reach 1,000 Max HP to 1,000 Base HP instead".
  • Improved the accuracy of Pain's tooltip's damage prediction
  • Added a tutorial during the first nightime explaining that you can't do hangouts during the night, the only exception is Beatrice.
  • Removed post-game notification that Lady Balethorn has a new hangout - it's now available even before the finale.
  • Made some improvements to some backgrounds
  • Fixed an issue where the "Buffs" notification would appear between every fight
  • Fixed a crash when achieving 100% completion.
  • Fixed a crash when entering New Dungeon+
  • Fixed the "Two Potions" event not giving you both potions upon successful swindle
  • Fixed a scenario where you can unlock Jinx's scene one event early
  • Typo Fixes
  • Added a teaser for the next update if you visit the Manor's garden
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the game!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes