4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev borked the secret render hidden picture you have to click to collect the first secret render in this update. You need to help this game find the visual aid picture to display in that scene, or else: you need to keep skipping many traceback scenes (a dozen or so) until the game recovers and starts wortking as it should.

Easy fix in multiple steps:
1-fire up the game;
2-take a screen shot of the render you fancy;
3-go into ToaM-0.12.0 / game / here create the folder ”gui”;
4-go into ToaM-0.12.0 / game / gui / here create the folder ”hidden”;
5-go into ToaM-0.12.0 / game / gui / hidden / here copy and paste the screen shot form step 1
6-rename the screenshot from step 5 as ”u12s1hv”

Summary: you should now have this in your game folder:
ToaM-0.12.0 / game / gui / hidden / u12s1hv.png

gui/hidden/u12s1id.png
gui/hidden/u12s1hv.png
I'm getting the same error as above.
same here
Just a heads up, but I'm not getting the error on the full fat version, so it seems to be a problem specifically with the compressed download.
1714372082691.png
Sneaky dev teased and forgot to follow through with what the characters wanted in this game update.
Just to confirm was there no sexy time in this update, or did I fuck something up?
1714372113132.png

”And speaking OF” - ”On that” / ”About that” / ”Moving on” / ”So then” / ”As you brought it up”

1714378771914.png

ORC! - smallest beautiful babe in this entire shot and she gets the booo!

1714378830322.png

”as long as weapons stay down” - MC has his staff in the air and piromaniac fae is dangerously close to the flames.

1714378900097.png

Fae is ready to vaporise the ungrateful idiots while towering over them like the greatest decider - such a babe!

1714378986846.png

”the options are limited” - greater lie never been spoken:
Asim standing right there was wasted frivolously while piles upon piles of orcs are smoldering, waiting to be sacrificed or resurrected and sacrificed or reanimated (blood/dark magic) and then sacrificed.
Companions who will starve on second day or succumb to their woulnds come third day and cannot live to see them descend (rations for a day while medicine for two days).
MC has tentacles to hoist orcs up and throw them at the star gate while the serpent girls chant the incantations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
Compressed mac version runs into an error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried ingnoring through it takes 50 times and then the story makes no sense, too much missing

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Just to confirm was there no sexy time in this update, or did I fuck something up?
I'd say their wasn't any sexy time this one, I haven't closed any paths and I didn't see any, considering however the rate this Dev is making his game its not an issue, if it was one of those Devs that made an update every few months it would be an issue, but this Dev is reliable and produce easily a couple updates every months, so skipping sexy time every other update is no big loss.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
A1llas
Yeah... for some reason the compressed is the old version, bloody annoying thought I got rid of all of them when I uploaded the new version. Anyway download the gui.rpa from here: and drop it into the /game folder overwriting the old one. Or in Mac's case "/ToaM.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/" something like that.

Generally speaking, if compressed has issues, the "normal" update only has files that can fix it 99% of the time, just need the scripts.rpa and gui.rpa those contains the "important" stuff. The other two are more or less optional.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'd say their wasn't any sexy time this one, I haven't closed any paths and I didn't see any, considering however the rate this Dev is making his game its not an issue, if it was one of those Devs that made an update every few months it would be an issue, but this Dev is reliable and produce easily a couple updates every months, so skipping sexy time every other update is no big loss.
Yeah none in this one, next time is on 0.14.0... the story dictates when they happen, more or less. Then in 0.15.0 and I think 0.16.0 had one... then not sure haven't finished writing 0.18.0...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not too bothered about sexy time yet. Story is interesting enough but besides that i've seen enough to keep me going now just waiting to get big green and sexy all ritualed up so we can Gweyr smash.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I didn't have the u7_Gweyr_a_little_bonus flag set to true on my save, which was odd cause i've been pretty meticulous about ensuring all my choices result in positive outcomes, was there something i might've missed to lead to me not getting it other than just love points? Some obscure choice somewhere? Or was it added after an update and i simply saved in a bad spot to activate it? The game doesn't appear to have a replay gallery either so i can't suss it out.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Not too bothered about sexy time yet. Story is interesting enough but besides that i've seen enough to keep me going now just waiting to get big green and sexy all ritualed up so we can Gweyr smash.
Soon...

I didn't have the u7_Gweyr_a_little_bonus flag set to true on my save, which was odd cause i've been pretty meticulous about ensuring all my choices result in positive outcomes, was there something i might've missed to lead to me not getting it other than just love points? Some obscure choice somewhere? Or was it added after an update and i simply saved in a bad spot to activate it? The game doesn't appear to have a replay gallery either so i can't suss it out.
Yeah don't worry of that too much, you only miss at the moment couple lines and one dialogue scene (that can be replayed relatively easily in 0.13.0 and isn't exactly plot related as is) permanent fix for the issue is coming with 0.14.0 and whatever is tied to that is in 0.14.0.

EDIT: Now that I'm more awake, in theory. Bingoogus you haven't missed points with Gweyr, I generally double up the variables at certain points. The relationship with Gweyr is on track regardless of what that variables state is. And the major thing related to that variable comes during 0.14.0 and at the start of the 0.14.0 there is a question regarding it so can fix the variable then. Other than that, there is 6 lines of text ,and short scene in 0.13.0 tied to that, and the 0.13.0 is kind of a filler scene. Nice to see but nothing that crucial as is. (can toggle the variable via the console or debug screen to true if wishes).

Last edited:

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Android version appears to be broken and crashes on launch. Did this with the previous version, thought it might be fixed this time but no bueno.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Yeah, love this devs stories, but the sex scenes are always lacking. IDK, something very sterile about them. I'd actually prefer a few still shots with some "oooo's & ahhh's" some "damn, baby, you feel incredible" with a final "KAPOW" and call it a wrap.. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously tho, great stories dev (y)

Reactions: Royco35 and CV3

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Android version appears to be broken and crashes on launch. Did this with the previous version, thought it might be fixed this time but no bueno.
Give the app permissions manually. For some reason around November 2023 it stopped asking for them.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
(can toggle the variable via the console or debug screen to true if wishes).
Yep, i just did that when the halfling chick conversation flagged the variable, it seems i did miss the extra bit that was supposed to play but decompiling the .rpa and having had a look i can see what you mean about it being minor, just a few sentences about turning the party into a tribe. Well, i've set it to true so any bugfix or later in-game fix for the flag will just roll on by me now, all good. Still kinda wish i knew how i managed to miss it the first time around though.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yep, i just did that when the halfling chick conversation flagged the variable, it seems i did miss the extra bit that was supposed to play but decompiling the .rpa and having had a look i can see what you mean about it being minor, just a few sentences about turning the party into a tribe. Well, i've set it to true so any bugfix or later in-game fix for the flag will just roll on by me now, all good. Still kinda wish i knew how i managed to miss it the first time around though.
Yeah it will be set to false the next time you load a save -.- But it isn't a big deal as is, the fix will be there when it is needed. And something new to discover when replayed eventually after it is fixed >.> Silver linings and all that.

Reactions: Bingoogus

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah none in this one, next time is on 0.14.0... the story dictates when they happen, more or less. Then in 0.15.0 and I think 0.16.0 had one... then not sure haven't finished writing 0.18.0...
I do hope that before the game ends, you'll show us at least briefly how Ella has dragged MC in the room, with other girls forming orderly line outside the room, waiting for their turn. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1714391883650.png
Dev be cucking Shany out of her fantasy when the driads would not bang MC while she enabled and participated the first time MC and a driad made ”pine corns together” so she is a very kinky and outlandish sex queen looking for release right about now.
Even now she is denied, with the girls at the inn being rejected by MC. Shani would organise the girls in groupie touring gangs all able and willing to take MC mind away from his impending doom that has been eating at him and into his Shani together times.
If Shani gets a jealous streak that would be a lot of BBQ Bitches.
1714392036601.png
Why oh why is MC cheating Shani out of all the good times she is aching to have with MC and other girls where she can show her superior love making skills compared to unknown girls who want to show gratitude.

Reactions: SpatulaPie
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes