RPGM [Translation Request] The daily life of a girl who is interested in being a negative girl is being changed into a positive person [Seiheiki Times]

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
here

vote for it to be translated, it will get great chat-gpt quality translated + picture translated also

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
I went through the game files and tried the game for a while, but... Can somebody tell me if this is pure netorare, or you can possibly train the heroin yourself?

At this point it seems to me to be totaly wasted potential of the game. I mean, yeah, the main focus is obviously netorare, but why can't they add an actually reasonable route for those who seeks fun in avoiding netorare and training the heroin yourself. This game is like totaly made for it. :(

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I went through the game files and tried the game for a while, but... Can somebody tell me if this is pure netorare, or you can possibly train the heroin yourself?

At this point it seems to me to be totaly wasted potential of the game. I mean, yeah, the main focus is obviously netorare, but why can't they add an actually reasonable route for those who seeks fun in avoiding netorare and training the heroin yourself. This game is like totaly made for it. :(
You can't train the heroine.
You can "win" her, at different stage of (her) corruption, but it's always an ending when you do so.