[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Also, as a side note to Aum or anybody else who is using these subs and uploading the videos to other sites, if you're gonna hardcode my subs onto your videos, can you at least get font size, spacing, and color correct. I didn't put the extra effort into making them look good just for you to go and screw them up.
Oh by the way, the reason this happens is because they're probably using Happy Scribe to hardsub the videos, which is an online spanish made hardsubtitling website app, that only uses SRT files (so they rename your .ass files) and makes the subtitles super tiny and grey colored. If they were using VLC or something that wouldn't be happening.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Oh by the way, the reason this happens is because they're probably using Happy Scribe to hardsub the videos, which is an online spanish made hardsubtitling website app, that only uses SRT files (so they rename your .ass files) and makes the subtitles super tiny and grey colored. If they were using VLC or something that wouldn't be happening.
Yeah, I had a feeling they were converting them to a different format. Even though there are plenty of free options for burning .ass subtitles to retain the font styling, such as ffmpeg or handbrake.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
I thought he would come back someday. I knew some hentai artists who disappeared for long periods of time, but then came back, that's why I was counting on GZero return.
But now I found out about it. It's sad.
I mean take it with a grain of salt, since you mentioned hentai artist who disappeared for a long time and then comeback out of nowhere. It just with the history of his sickness, it's kinda sad to think about.

Reactions: ccbby
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote