youpla

May 9, 2017
I didn't say I especially liked it. I said that I can't bear people like you who, BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, want to lead developers into changing their game.
Let him decide what he wants to do. Period.

(And I don't f***ing care about what Jeannie would feel. It's a fantasy game with heavy hypnosis and the therapist made it clear that the girl is totally receptive to hypnosis.As for the game engine, you're totally right, though. That is, right now, the problem to solve with the game.)

Reactions: kzk0987

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
The engine is kinda bad, and the renders seem to be missing some anti aliasing. Other than, looks promising.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Like the 'game' so far. I'm curious to see what the development is.
I hope there is no development of big fake-tits. There are enough games of that.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I´m the creator. I still have no rights in this threat.

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Thanks for the response, and yes many VN devs tend to be vaguely on the details of acual gameplay elements. For 2 reasons, the clueless as to what a game acually is or there up to nefarious purposes such as trying to force content on peeps.

Furthermore VN are one of the easiest methods to do such, you might be able to exit the program as soon as you see it, however the image of the start of what you saw is still forever burned into your retinas. As for other games especially sandbox type games content is easly avoidable were in a most VN its strait start to finish and no avoiding it if your unaware its there.

youpla

May 9, 2017
So no updates.

Please, don't listen to those people who either don't want fetishes they don't like or want to make everything optional.
Whatever you do with your game, YOU WILL NOT PLEASE EVERYONE.

Stick to your fantasies and what you you wanted to include.
Personally, it it could bring you confidence, I loved how you depicted the slow corruption of Jeannie and especially her physical alteration with sluttier clothes, makeup and new haircut. And I'm waiting how she will affect her friends and sister and lead them into depravation.
My suggestions ? As she is extremely submissive to hypnosis, make her therapist give her extreme orders like "Addicted to cum like a junkie, needing to drink some of it daily", or "Slowly falling in love with her sister" or "fascinated with fetish latex dominatrix suits", or "Feeling the need to exhibit herself masturbating in front of her family", etc...
Maybe develop a bit the sister and friend characters, too. For now, their background is almost non-existent.

My only grip with the game is the engine as it tends to be very laggy, to the point of freezing multiple times.

But please : once again, don't lose your time with re-creating something becasue a minority couldn't accept the premise of the game.
I'm waiting with great anticipation the second part and hope to see it soon. Thanks for your work, and have faith in yourself ! ;)

Last edited:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I´m the creator. I will restart from 0 and redo everything.
Lol, game quality aside, if this is the dev's attitude to a little bitching, then this game is fucking dead in the water already. This will never become anything of substance.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hmm, to clarify my comment before there is nothing wrong with any fetish or kink. It however is wrong to hide the fact that it's in your game to lure unsuspecting people into in in order to try and expose them to the content.

Many VN, dont list what's acually in there game hell not even a pic in the preview. Iv seen games with hot female art in the pic preview with 0 tags, download it to only found out every last female has a dick. Nothing wrong with them having them, just utterly wrong to purposely or not hide or not do there due diligence as the games developer to inform the downloader of the content matter.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Roxorxl Can you at least tell us what are your plans now ?
My plans are not clear right now. I have no permission to do anything here.
The admins replied to my ticket and said: "Your Game Developer badge and associated role have been activated."
But i still can´t do anything.

1. So my goal right now, is to use the time and look into renpy but i don´t know if Iwant to continue or restart with using that engine. I hate coding. I used Tyrano-builder as engine because it is easy, but if many people have problems with it i maybe have to switch to renpy.

2. If I continue working on it i will change the MC because it is to close to a real person that could/will be hurt by my work.
(This will be happening regardless of the engine)

3. I already startet to create new models. The story will change a little. (Maybe slow down the corruption)

Pros:
Tyrano builder
If i stay with tyrano builder I can rebuild part one with the new models and new story very fast.
Cons:
People might have problems with the engine. (I don´t know how bad it is)

Renpy
Pros:
It might have less bugs.
Cons:
It will take some time to learn it and producing contend takes longer. (rebuilding will take a lot of time)

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021
My plans are not clear right now. I have no permission to do anything here.
The admins replied to my ticket and said: "Your Game Developer badge and associated role have been activated."
But i still can´t do anything.

1. So my goal right now, is to use the time and look into renpy but i don´t know if Iwant to continue or restart with using that engine. I hate coding. I used Tyrano-builder as engine because it is easy, but if many people have problems with it i maybe have to switch to renpy.

2. If I continue working on it i will change the MC because it is to close to a real person that could/will be hurt by my work.
(This will be happening regardless of the engine)

3. I already startet to create new models. The story will change a little. (Maybe slow down the corruption)

Pros:
Tyrano builder
If i stay with tyrano builder I can rebuild part one with the new models and new story very fast.
Cons:
People might have problems with the engine. (I don´t know how bad it is)

Renpy
Pros:
It might have less bugs.
Cons:
It will take some time to learn it and producing contend takes longer. (rebuilding will take a lot of time)

you are doing this altruistically. tyranobuilder is not the best game engine, but you already know how to use it.
I think it would be interesting to continue the game and finish it.
For a next game you could start in renpy.
It is my opinion.
Greetings and thanks!

youpla

May 9, 2017
Just change the name of the MC if you're unsecure. That's all. (and to be frank, I didn't know who was that person until some people here started to go frantic about it. Let them talk, that's all).

If you hate coding, don't lose time with learning Renpy. You will only exhaust yourself to learn something from zero once again. Stick with your initial plan. Once you'll have the game finish, you can always remake it with a new engine if you're still motivated.

In my opinion, the corruption was good-paced as hypnosis has something "magical" to transform people (... at least, in fantasy ! ^^).
Plus, there is still many other things to do with Jeannie's brainwashing : make her speak dirty, make her having new boobs, try new sluttier clothes, becoming bisexual and falling in love with her sister, craving to be impregnated during a gangbang, getting some tattoos, deciding to become prostitute, etc etc... All these things would be difficult for you to achieve in the story if the pacing is too slow. Even more when you plan to corrupt the sister and the female friend. It's already a good pound of work that awaits you !

So, to make it short : in my personal opinion, I think you should stick with your initial plan. Just maybe try to resolve the lagging with your current engine. Ad you can see on this board, there are already some people intertrested in seeing the sequel, don't let us wait too long ! :p

And finally, I would like to thank you. Usually, with a 0.1 release, developers tend to make a short demo with 10 minutes content, almost non sexual event, and just go with the "Go on my patreon page and support me, please". Here, on the contrary, you gave us a game with good content and for free. And that, man, is something we should be grateful toward you instead of annoying you with pure nitpicking.

I say it again : I can't wait for part 2. Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: corxo and Ihd5914

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I liked it, quite a long first release.
The hypnosis setting is quite well played with the slower then usual transformation and seeing it in the MC getting skimpier ans skimpier clothing in every session.

Reactions: corxo and Ihd5914

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
If a female protagonist dominating other women and bimbofication are what you want to do, do it, don't change it because of some people screeching over it. No matter what you try you'll always have people yelling at you in this site. It's unavoidable.
Personally I think it's a bit of fresh air compared to most games here. It's rich seeing people complain about how every game has big tits and thus you shouldn't do it when over half the corruption games here are the same copypasted mom and sister incest plot. And I do like those as well, but variety is nice to have. In my experience, devs and writters trying to bend themselves backwards to shitposter demands only leads to passionless abandoned games.

I wouldn't even change engines, honestly. TyranoBuilder is slow as molasses, but if it's what you're comfortable working with, just keep on. Try learning ren'py or some other engine on the side when you can, maybe experiment with porting some of the game as is to it as an exercise. I think halting development and doing it from scratch is a bit extreme.

Reactions: corxo and youpla

youpla

May 9, 2017
In my experience, devs and writters trying to bend themselves backwards to shitposter demands only leads to passionless abandoned games.

I think halting development and doing it from scratch is a bit extreme.
I couldn't agree more with that. (y)

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes