ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Finally back from an enforced absence, so, picking up from where I left off...:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was a lot of fun to this point. Not looking forward to finding out whose soul will have to be reborn, though...:cry:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Finally back from an enforced absence, so, picking up from where I left off...:sneaky:
Was a lot of fun to this point. Not looking forward to finding out whose soul will have to be reborn, though...:cry:

LOL these made me laugh. You sure did catch a lot of them. However, a few are not right. The dessert Nazi is a reference to the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld. As for the Star of Hope Hospital, it is one that was made up. It is still in the state of GA even though I don't mention its location. It is a safe space for vampires but more will come about that at a later point in time.

Now I am considering the Cummie Bear nickname too.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
LOL these made me laugh. You sure did catch a lot of them. However, a few are not right. The dessert Nazi is a reference to the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld. As for the Star of Hope Hospital, it is one that was made up. It is still in the state of GA even though I don't mention its location. It is a safe space for vampires but more will come about that at a later point in time.

Now I am considering the Cummie Bear nickname too.
I got the Seinfeld reference - I've even been a customer of the actual "Soup Nazi" on a business trip up there in '98 - but I'd done a goof on the Desert Stalker thread on April Fools where I implied the Dev had a new VN in the works - The Dessert Stalker, featuring Mr. Creosote - complete with banner. That put the concept of "Desert Nazi", aka, Field Marshall Ewrin Rommel, the "Desert Fox" in my brain, so I had to do something with it. :LOL:

And the Star of Hope is an actual homeless mission/shelter in Houston - I just thought it was amusing that you picked that name for your fictional hospital.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I got the Seinfeld reference - I've even been a customer of the actual "Soup Nazi" on a business trip up there in '98 - but I'd done a goof on the Desert Stalker thread on April Fools where I implied the Dev had a new VN in the works - The Dessert Stalker, featuring Mr. Creosote - complete with banner. That put the concept of "Desert Nazi", aka, Field Marshall Ewrin Rommel, the "Desert Fox" in my brain, so I had to do something with it. :LOL:

And the Star of Hope is an actual homeless mission/shelter in Houston - I just thought it was amusing that you picked that name for your fictional hospital.
The Star of Hope hospital is the name of the hospital that was used by my gaming group when we used to play VtM. That location and the character Cleo is from that game. I wanted to bring a little bit more of it to my VN.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes