The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, you still have the 10-20% off a gift card, but with a “Jungle” new release, you can get an extra 5% off the gift card (and 10% off the rest), that is up to 24%off, which is a very good and uncommon GC discount.

Note that a “Jungle” new release also gives you 60% 5 wishlist items. If you purchase them with the gift card, you need to pay them in cash, and loose the benefit of paying with a discounted gift card. But you share the buy-in with the GC and an extra 60%+10% is an excellent discount.
Also, there are some other offers associated with a “Jungle” new release (ironman13 or daz+ items at $1.99), but it seems less interesting.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I guess that I'm out $20 then, I grabbed a $500 gift card yesterday at 20% off in preparation for the June PC+ sale.

I also didn't use my $6 off $18 coupon last month, because the sales and lightning deals weren't lining up where I felt like I was getting a good deal on the $18+ spent...

Ahh well. I have enough Daz stuff already. Does RenderHub ever have awesome sales?

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Does RenderHub ever have awesome sales?
I think of them like Renderotica, usually 30% is quite good, I think they had one with 50% once in the entire time that I was aware they existed (Renderotica had one I am sure, Renderhub I guess maybe?).

Artists on Renderhub are often on cgtrader as well. There you can get 50-70% relatively often.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Note that a “Jungle” new release also gives you 60% 5 wishlist items.
This also stacks with other sales, so the one from yesterday also gives an extra 60% off on 5 wishlist items. And if you put a new item from yesterday on your wishlist, then buying a new one today will apply 60% to that new item.

Meaning you can get 1 new item from today, one 1 new from yesterday, and then get 4 wishlisted items with 2*60% applied to them.

EDIT: There is also another one where you get an additional 30% non-daz items if you put another new item into the cart. Again, stacks with the other sales.

Last edited:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
0511-slider-2-b.png
You can get bundles where you have all the items but not the bundle itself for free.

Also there is some stacking going on when you buy the new bundle, and then you can get 70% off of three recent bundles + this discount. They're going to 90%+ in my cart when I try it out, which is ok but not that great either. I have an orange banner with another 30% off of my cart and no tokens. The new bundle goes for 83% off.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote