What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Update felt a bit short but the writing is just as good as previous updates. Cana the block captain (what a name lmao) had me rolling with his shinigami talk. The scene with Savannah did not disappoint as well :devilish:.

One thing that confused me is that talk between Monty and Calicoe. Not sure who this "GD" is and the whole convo raised more questions that answers.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Sav is still top, man. Her dynamic is awesome bc it's clear she actually wants a connection with MC. She's just also kinky on top of it
That scene was really hot. The whole "girl sits on a bull's lap in front of her bf" thing has been done before but the writing here elevates the scene.

My gripe was that it ended a bit too soon, seeing how it's a milestone in their relationship.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Update felt a bit short but the writing is just as good as previous updates. Cana the block captain (what a name lmao) had me rolling with his shinigami talk. The scene with Savannah did not disappoint as well :devilish:.

One thing that confused me is that talk between Monty and Calicoe. Not sure who this "GD" is and the whole convo raised more questions that answers.
Some of them are names of subscribers like cana

• Hey there
Reactions: What'sNew

firmin

Apr 28, 2018
If I’m not mistaken, there won’t be an update on the “intimidate Savannah” route anytime soon. You will need to choose the other option of asking for her help to continue. Dev made a post asking if subs wanted him to pursue this route and the consensus appears to be that most people prefer for the dev to delay it and continue down to main route (asking for her help)
Hi, the only route that subscribers accept is the one that ends with GG's gang bang.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That scene was really hot. The whole "girl sits on a bull's lap in front of her bf" thing has been done before but the writing here elevates the scene.

My gripe was that it ended a bit too soon, seeing how it's a milestone in their relationship.
Yesss it ended too soon, i love the relationship between MC and Sav, they make a good couple

Last edited:

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
maybe i missed something but how did Savannah go from wanting the MC to getting chocked while cumming on the black guy's dick?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes