[すと~きんぐ! ~あの子に催○→こっそりイタズラ→どこでもえっち~] (Translation req)

protogatez

Jul 1, 2018
request removing player's dick thx.
since Maaya is very beautiful, the dick is surprisingly quite off-putting, for me at least.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like the game got updated, more so bugfixes, on April 15th shown on it's DLsite page.

Soresu8472

Oct 14, 2021
Tried the game. Was pretty good but I think or rather hope one of the bugfixes is that once I reached the point where I could essentially say: "Hey let's have sex." the suspicion meter skyrockets and she panics and just runs. It worked before but now the aforementioned panic happens. Does anyone have this issue?

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Tried the game. Was pretty good but I think or rather hope one of the bugfixes is that once I reached the point where I could essentially say: "Hey let's have sex." the suspicion meter skyrockets and she panics and just runs. It worked before but now the aforementioned panic happens. Does anyone have this issue?
That happens if you do weird things like using the hypnosis app right in front of her face, and you still need to build up trust besides before she gives in.

You will want to get the supporting skill that allows you to do things without her getting wary.

huwala

Feb 5, 2023
how many events are there in this game? so far i have found 3, missionary (clothes on), missionary (clothes off), doggy (on the garden)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Good news, Shine finally updated the game to the latest version on DLsite on Hentai-sharing a few days ago.