starkj

May 17, 2022
since they will publish it on ss and patreon you can bet on it. melody was incest free (besides 1 extra scene with mel and uncle but that came from mod i think).
Oh right, i forgot Melody doesnt have any, still the other 2 do so there's a chance the new game might or might not have incest.

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Do i have to get each chapter individually? or get the latest and it has it all? also is it actually finished or does it still get updates? because im looking at the guide and some stuff says "coming in a later update"

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Do i have to get each chapter individually? or get the latest and it has it all? also is it actually finished or does it still get updates? because im looking at the guide and some stuff says "coming in a later update"
Each chapter is different and flows on from the previous chapter. AFAIK there is nothing more to come. There was/is 20 different endings. Although an ending with Lily or Ivy or Both was very sadly lacking.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
bad ending = stuck with nic due not enuf points with others. :p

there are no bad endings since only few know/knew that mc put his dick in other pussies and asses and those who knew didn't mind as long as they got their share.
There is more to it from what I've seen in the code. As ridiculous as the points deciding who to pick is, it looks like you can be locked into the bad ending at the very ass end of the game if you don't find the papers in the office. Do everything right up until then and get fucked by one choice at the very end of the game. It's like dmd's self defense choice all over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what guide?

No more renders updates for Mr dots new game? Already missed 2 weeks. :(
busy making that game.

There is more to it from what I've seen in the code. As ridiculous as the points deciding who to pick is, it looks like you can be locked into the bad ending at the very ass end of the game if you don't find the papers in the office. Do everything right up until then and get fucked by one choice at the very end of the game. It's like dmd's self defense choice all over again.
well there's always trial and error aka save sis and save game and try finding those papers before time runs out if doesn't use any kind of wt.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
what guide?

busy making that game.

well there's always trial and error aka save sis and save game and try finding those papers before time runs out if doesn't use any kind of wt.
I don't use walkthroughs anyway. I just saw it poking around the script after I finished the game. I was more saying it was a pretty shit game design choice. Why throw a wrench like that into everything for no reason at all? It's just like a big fuck you to the players.

Reactions: Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I only use in game walkthroughs. Too big a pain in the ass to switch from game to online/a document. It's also shit game design to make it all but impossible to win without one. That goes way more than double for an adult game, which should only have a bad ending through completely moronic choices. Including minigames in an adult game is also shit design.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is more to it from what I've seen in the code. As ridiculous as the points deciding who to pick is, it looks like you can be locked into the bad ending at the very ass end of the game if you don't find the papers in the office.
There's two ending branches: one if you manage to save sister's hotel (good endings) and one if you fail and the other hotel guy wins the mayor elections. (bad endings) This hinges largely on being able to expose his dirty laundry, yes, but you can fuck that up in some other ways too, iirc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't use walkthroughs anyway. I just saw it poking around the script after I finished the game. I was more saying it was a pretty shit game design choice. Why throw a wrench like that into everything for no reason at all? It's just like a big fuck you to the players.
well dots isn't only avn maker who makes bad endings possible. wt-mod/pdf is very needed on many avns otherwise player locks itself out of some paths.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was more saying it was a pretty shit game design choice. Why throw a wrench like that into everything for no reason at all?
Except it's not a "wrench into everything", but a path fork. You get some endings on one path, and some different ones on the other.

You have similar situation in the most recent BaDIK episode for example, where you can successfully retrieve papers which are a big focus of the episode, but you can also fail at this task.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe after losing hotel darkhaired sis finds new hobby elsewhere to make living.

edit: like moving together with mc who becomes star lawyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Except it's not a "wrench into everything", but a path fork. You get some endings on one path, and some different ones on the other.

You have similar situation in the most recent BaDIK episode for example, where you can successfully retrieve papers which are a big focus of the episode, but you can also fail at this task.
It's not a fork, unless you consider a fork to be a split between good and bad endings. That's all that variable decides.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not a fork, unless you consider a fork to be a split between good and bad endings. That's all that variable decides.
It's not all that's decided. There's obviously some differences in content as well -- you aren't going to see MC and friends celebrating and the bad guy losing his shit on the path where he actually won.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, there can be multiple good endings, and making it need a walkthrough to get a good ending is REALLY being a shit.
You don't need a walkthrough, though. There's something like 3 places to check in single location and if you fuck up you can always just rollback and pick the option which actually works.

If someone lacks brain capacity for that then they're unlikely to find the walkthrough in OP and download it, either.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes