3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Hmm, if you had a 3some scheduled, and you got invited to another you should not been able to accept it. But yeah, something got out of sync. Once your GF agrees to a 3some you can't organize another one until that one happens or 2 months go by. I need a way to back out of it. (Breaking up doesn't change that which it should as well, so will need to fix that). You should still be able to ask to join another couple however.

Not sure what could have happened with the cult. Are there other members in it? Has the same thing happened more than one month in a row?
I think it was the stranger that suggested it when I had already one scheduled, so the one with the stranger went ahead but the other just vanished :D I'll keep messing about and sim through a couple of months and see if something happens.

I think I recruited 2-3 other members thats when it bugged out, I did 2-3 months after to see if it would unbug but it did not.
I still got the prompt to buy stuff for the event but after that screen I was left in the room by myself :)

EDIT: I went back to the previous saved and just simmed through a few months, the threesome issue solved itself as u mentioned (amazing).
The cult event still ends like it did even a few months down the road, same thing I get the initial invite and the option to buy snacks etc then it ends up me in the classroom by myself.

Last edited:

VinnieKo12

Dec 27, 2021
I like this game and have played several previous versions.
I keep my fingers crossed for further development.
If i may have one suggestion - is it possible to introduce an option to manage the hours of opening the club "always open when the law allows it"?
Especially in the early stages of the game, when the law changes frequently, setting opening hours manually can be cumbersome.
Thanks for the work so far.

Reactions: Büchel

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question, does people's personality change if you change their opinions to match those of a certain personality? because some people are just stubborn no matter how many opinions you change, or did I just miss one of the opinions, for example can I turn someone into a stalker, I don't mean the one that interrupts your date but the other one the girl that constantly asks you to help her with quitting her job or applying lotion on her body

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
I have multiple girlfriends and I have definitely had it where one approached me about having a threesome, when I already had discussed having a threesome with a different girlfriend, and when I ask a girl to join a threesome it is always the latest one discussed and previous girlfriend seems to forget about it. That's my observation of the behavior in any case, and it may be for the best rather than having to choose which threesome I'm asking a girl to join. Though perhaps having an option to invite the currently asking girlfriend to the threesome with the previously asking girlfriend instead might be useful. Having multiple girlfriends is complicated, but it fits my image of a strip club owner.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
So, went and made a few characters based on my own personal taste to fill out the roster a bit. Mostly Asian gals, with some Gina Valentina and Dakota Tyler thrown into the mix. Regarding Yuka Someya specifically, I decided to dip my toe into the realm of bondage, just because there's a lack of 'base' characters that have above the standard 9 in revealing factor. So figured, what the hell. Let's make one with a higher than average lewdness value and see how that affects the character ingame. I rationalize that she prefers to get a little spicier when she performs up on stage. ;)

Enjoy!

Alina Li
ccw-00002-f2a-ssssl-dld-x-head.png ccw-00002-z3-uw.png ccw-00002-z9-nude.png

Dakota Tyler
ccw-00005-f1w-ssssl-dld-x-head.png ccw-00005-z2-s2.png ccw-00005-z9-nude.png

Gina Valentina
ccw-00004-f1h-snlsm-dld-x-head.png ccw-00004-z0-bc.png ccw-00004-z9-nude.png

Suzu Honjo
ccw-00003-f2a-ssmsl-dld-x-head.png ccw-00003-z2-fun.png ccw-00003-z9-nude.png

Yuka Someya
ccw-00001-f2a-snmll-dld-x-head.png ccw-00001-z1-cas.png ccw-00001-z11-s3.png

Yura Kano
ccw-00006-f1a-snmsl-dmd-x-head.png ccw-00006-z1-fun.png ccw-00006-z9-nude.png

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Is it normal that some npcs are unemployed and when you text them they claim that they are working all the time? I can't meet them to offer job or see them anywhere in town like ever.

Edit: By the way, TotalFluke it might be a nice addition if you could add call for job interview through phone/text. It certainly would make sense to have it and it would help a lot pretty please :3.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
are there any cheats to game
1)Go to game directory, open game.dat with notepad++ and search line 39 "dev_mode bool false" change it to true.
Save it and exit.

2) Run the game and from within hit the "~" button on your keyboard to open the console.

3) Type help and hit enter to see the options. If it's just the cheats type "cheat help" to see explainations of what you can do.

4) Search this thread for more specific examples since most of them has been answered here.

Aug 9, 2018
Getting a strange scenario in this new version, where I've initiated training for an employee, however they keep saying they're 'too unwell to come to training' despite working every day they've claimed this.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Getting a strange scenario in this new version, where I've initiated training for an employee, however they keep saying they're 'too unwell to come to training' despite working every day they've claimed this.
first things i would look at such case would be helath energy or happiness stats since nevr had them low enough to check if they impact interactions like that. if you don't see them use console "dump person name_id" and read them there. If it isn't that i hope someone else may be of more help to you.

Aug 9, 2018
first things i would look at such case would be helath energy or happiness stats since nevr had them low enough to check if they impact interactions like that. if you don't see them use console "dump person name_id" and read them there. If it isn't that i hope someone else may be of more help to you.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Only thing I can think of that could cause it is getting the person in for a Singer interview and instead hiring them as a Waitress.

I guess it's possible the game is just finding a stat mismatch and that's how it resolves. ie. A singer can train in Singing / Dancing whereas a Waitress can train Endurance / Serving.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Only thing I can think of that could cause it is getting the person in for a Singer interview and instead hiring them as a Waitress.

I guess it's possible the game is just finding a stat mismatch and that's how it resolves. ie. A singer can train in Singing / Dancing whereas a Waitress can train Endurance / Serving.
If so i've done that many times and when you choose to train them it gives only relevant stats options so i don't think it's that either. Sorry :(

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes