Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Some questions, are there several routes? Let's say I want Aura and Alice to get along but not completely destroy Aura and Rose's friendship, just enough to advance the story?
And if possible, can I let her continue hating Richard? Because that guy is really crazy.

I started my first game on hard but I realized I screwed up by using the necklace too much so I had to restart my game, any tips for advancing in the fight? I try to save the collar for fights I can't win on an emergency basis.

How do I deal with the curse that lowers my statistics apart from holy water?
Which curse is that? If you just just mean the Cursed status, it comes from low willpower. You'll have to address the cause. If it's Womb of Lust, use Blessed Water or do a lewd scene. If it's Eyes of Greed, just wait till the next day.

There are no significant plot branches right now, maybe there will be after 1.0.

Reactions: Birdnman993

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you unlock Richard's disposition switch?.I have had Aura go almost completely Popular,however just can not get Aura to like Richard,even after changing her memory of George and replacing him with Richard. I wonder what I have done wrong. Rose has started to go out with Richard but she has not joined the cheerleaders. It i kind of like I am stuck.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do you unlock Richard's disposition switch?.I have had Aura go almost completely Popular,however just can not get Aura to like Richard,even after changing her memory of George and replacing him with Richard. I wonder what I have done wrong. Rose has started to go out with Richard but she has not joined the cheerleaders. It i kind of like I am stuck.
It will happen eventually.

The mental changes are more or less linear, you can't screw them up, at worst you can do them in a sub-optimal order.

Just keep making changes.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Alright. It would also be very cool,if Aura goes down the route that leads to Richard that she gets a sexy Demon form. I only say that because Luciela's demon form looked Amazing in a scary but sexy erotic way. To see Aura get her own demon form due to absorbing so many demon souls,plus if she is already going to the dark side, it would be really cool if Aura looks even more scary sexy than Alicia, Aura Demon Queen. I can see Alicia already saying "What the F is happening" "what are you Aura" at which point Alicia begins to question what did she do. "evil laugh"

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Depends what you want.

In Roya, everything has a cost: the obvious cost is money (some skills, learned from friends, are free), but as you saw, some things instead cost corruption points. Removing the collar costs 4 corruption points; doing a lewd action costs only 1 corruption point (that's 75% less corruption). Even learning a «free» skill like Fire 1 from Charlotte has a cost: since it ends the day, and since corruption increases by 1 every second day, this means that every day-ending action costs one half (0.5) corruption point.

Of course, if your intention is to keep Aura pure and prude, then this precludes lewd actions; but if your Aura is a pragmatic, then she can sometimes use lewd actions on those days when the curse starts to affect her stats, in order to «reset» the curse. Sure, you'll accumulate corruption points this way, but at a much slower rate than if you used the Star Knightess, and it'll be only half a corruption point more that a non-lewd day-ending action...

So you have a choice: reset the curse with very expensive (in monetary terms) Blessed Water, or with moderately expensive (corruption-wise) lewd actions.

To win hard battles without relying on Star Knightess, at the start of the game: you can always use bombs. Sure, bombs cost money (50 Gold) –– it's up to you to decide which is the more expensive, either spending 50$ per bomb or 4 corruption points for removing the collar. There's no definitive answer, it all depends on your evaluation, on what you want.

My suggestion: just enjoy the game, without trying for a perfect score. Once you've beaten it, then you can restart it and aim for perfection or purity.
Pragmatic without a doubt, that is one of the aspects that I like most about the game, every resource counts and it is worth swallowing your pride for various rewards such as dinner or the maid's job that pay more than doing several missions, it is not just being lascivious because potato has its valid reason.

There are no significant plot branches right now, maybe there will be after 1.0.
It's a shame, I thought there was already some route to follow, I guess we just have to wait.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Alright. It would also be very cool,if Aura goes down the route that leads to Richard that she gets a sexy Demon form. I only say that because Luciela's demon form looked Amazing in a scary but sexy erotic way. To see Aura get her own demon form due to absorbing so many demon souls,plus if she is already going to the dark side, it would be really cool if Aura looks even more scary sexy than Alicia, Aura Demon Queen. I can see Alicia already saying "What the F is happening" "what are you Aura" at which point Alicia begins to question what did she do. "evil laugh"
I have potentially good news for you then. The developer has said that Aura's standing art will have one more variant commissioned for the 1.0 release. It was called "dark queen" or something very similar, so it might be exactly what you're hoping for.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have potentially good news for you then. The developer has said that Aura's standing art will have one more variant commissioned for the 1.0 release. It was called "dark queen" or something very similar, so it might be exactly what you're hoping for.
Awesome Aura Dev's demon art is amazing. I am sure Evil Aura would make Alicia wonder if she made a mistake and start missing nerdy Aura. "evil smirk"

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I gave some mana books to Charlotte and she is teaching me other spells, what books should I give to the others so they can teach me more techniques? I need an AOE skill.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool, Already noticing similarities between Aura and Richard. When Aura starts being a bully and gaining social status on par with Alicia, Aura gets this expression exactly like Richard's when scolding the nerds. It is kind of spooky/

• Sad

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
I gave some mana books to Charlotte and she is teaching me other spells, what books should I give to the others so they can teach me more techniques? I need an AOE skill.
Most OP aoe skill is Slash. Learn it from John or one of the two guys near alchemist shop after Festival of Greed. Combine it with Shadowcloak and Offensive Stance and you can just basically one-shot everything.

• Wow
3.90 star(s) 168 Votes