SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
I am getting a forced loop in the blackmailing path. After jason 'tries' to 'cheer' up Cami after the handjob, it just loops immediately back to just as he came from the handjob and the loop continues on forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
alyssssssssss I see that you deleted your comment, but I'm going to tell you anyway, you always complain about games, I guess it's due to lack of attention at home? If you don't like a game like this, look for another one and that's it. Or if this is not your genre, what are you doing playing this game? Looking for a gender of your choice that maybe gay? Happy day.

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
this game looks dumb.

i really wanted to get into it but 2 hours later was left with blue balls so i started dling save files and looking at screenshots and it looks like the bull never fucks the guy's gf there's just two stupid long paths that lead absolutely nowhere to suck up all your money for 5 years

the dream sequences are also dumb and just lead to more confusion and blue balls and so are the several other female characters just WASTE OF TIME its so slow

this game will give you blue balls certified!

Edit: PLEASE RECOMMEND A GAME LIKE THIS THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU BLUE BALLS (NTR, HOT BABE, getting cucked)

Last edited:

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
this game looks dumb.

i really wanted to get into it but 2 hours later was left with blue balls so i started dling save files and looking at screenshots and it looks like the bull never fucks the guy's gf there's just two stupid long paths that lead absolutely nowhere to suck up all your money for 5 years

the dream sequences are also dumb and just lead to more confusion and blue balls and so are the several other female characters just WASTE OF TIME its so slow

I agree with you, I think the dev is extending this for his benefit, the more time the more money for him since he makes 1 update per month or longer, and also includes unnecessary secondary characters to avoid reaching the end that Camila gets fucked .

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
this game looks dumb.

Edit: PLEASE RECOMMEND A GAME LIKE THIS THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU BLUE BALLS (NTR, HOT BABE, getting cucked)
The game just doesn't work with RPGM because it completely destroys the pacing. This is a choice based visual novel jammed into the most inefficient game format possible.

3.90 star(s) 63 Votes