RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Occult,Milf, Ntr game with unique art-style

View attachment 3577051 View attachment 3577052 View attachment 3577053

Agent,Corruption, Ntr game with nice CG

View attachment 3577054 View attachment 3577055
does pablotron (the second pic) has any of his games here on f95? really wanted to check more of it without having to open my wallet

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
So I saw a post in this thread with a translation for version 0.6 of the game demo, but further in the thread there is a 0.92 version. Has anybody mtl translated that?

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I request, anyone here to please update the download link, i would like to try the game myself.
I would advice you not to, since it'll create a hole in yer heart that will (most likely) never be filled, heed my advice lad, happened to me already *shows chest with exposed heart with a big hole through it*. If you still wish to do so, somehow the links posted years ago are still up. Thank you for your service, Gronkwayl.
|
V

Amount of content in these trials is still growing pretty slowly, but at least this is better than what the few versions beforehand had to offer. Dev's savefile attached as per usual.
Edit:
Seems like gofile is being an ass for some people (myself included, when i was uploading this over and over), so have this as a backup instead

Edit 2 (08.07.22):
Included an image of a changelog as well
Edit 3 (04.06.24):
Now that this title is sadly in a long abandoned territory i'll update the 0.9.2 trial to 0.9.2a, updating the dev savefile accordingly. Seemed insignificant minor bug fix type of update not worth wasting time over updating back then, but now it definitely hits different. There're also the 0.9.2 specific CGs that were posted by the dev at that time, so i'll share those too.
Additionally, replacing dead gofile link swith a more reliable pixeldrain ones. Can't promise to keep the links updated as they expire/get taken down, but should be fine for the time being.

Gronkwayl

Dec 30, 2017
I request, anyone here to please update the download link, i would like to try the game myself.
Updated the download links here as well as finally updated all the related contents from 0.9.2 to 0.9.2a. Didn't make sense to do so back then, but since that bugfix update remained the latest release for all this time i thought i might as well.

Reactions: Blzzzbub