Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
yeah..... that's not how this works, you CAN NOT simply shove multiplayer into a product that was not designed for it from the ground up, if he really is working on the game regularly, then that's probably why it's such a painful process right now, there are a lot of systems in rack2 that i cant imagine just plug n play with any form of multiplayer.

all i think needs to be said on the matter is: If you dont think he's producing, then dont pay the man, dont harass him on twitter and dont harass the people still giving money, move on.
Patreon should really develop a customer protection system for cases like this. Idk if you haven't delivered even 25 or 30% of what you promised in 10 years, then you should give the funds back. Imagine people that payed Fek, thousands of dollars in 2012 and the game is still in Alpha, I know nobody forced them to pay and trust some Internet stranger, but how is Patreon not responsible? Fek is practically a scammer.

Sep 10, 2021
fyi, i dont believe a thing till its in my hands and infront of me. im just providing updates when and if i see em. whether that be conversations had, or posts. whether you choose to believe em or not, thats upto you. but i know alot of you loved this game, hence why im updating with anything i see, doesnt mean im a believer, but just wanting to keep yous all in the loop of the goings on. believe it once its in your hands, im the same. this games been dead a long ass time. will it ever get updated? fuck knows. but ill still provide updates in terms of "news" if i see it
getting big "no you can't make me take my meds" vibes from this, a la the Titanfall 2 subreddit

FileWalker42

Aug 2, 2020
The perfect furry game if it wasn't for the terrible non-existent updates, terrible models, terrible progression system, terrible bugged interactions, terrible toys, terrible in-game money and the absolute dogshit terrible optimization who fries gpu's or better yet runs like trash in modern systems.
Other than that, it's a pretty good abandoned game

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
The perfect furry game if it wasn't for the terrible non-existent updates, terrible models, terrible progression system, terrible bugged interactions, terrible toys, terrible in-game money and the absolute dogshit terrible optimization who fries gpu's or better yet runs like trash in modern systems.
Other than that, it's a pretty good abandoned game
Trvthnvke on the premises.

zoafWF3x

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder if there are any available game sources to begin with, to look at the code and maybe fix stuff/experiment with VR etc.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes