What to update next (in general)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Как я понял ,очередной умерший проект.....
Wat?
It's been about a month since the game was released. I'm trying to find new bugs and preparing the next content version (0.3.2). I have upgraded breeding system, but that's it for now - no new items or events. Moreover, I have to work, so I don't have much time for the project right now.

Reactions: VasiliyCs

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Two things:
1.) Why does the dog's Eros go into the negatives.

2.) Why is the bugfix 0.3.1.7 but the download file says 0.3.1.5?

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Two things:
1.) Why does the dog's Eros go into the negatives.

2.) Why is the bugfix 0.3.1.7 but the download file says 0.3.1.5?
1) This one is not a big issue. Right now Eros checks in this menu work mostly like > or < then 0.
2) #$@! Forgot to rename it. I have only 1 folder for fixes so I'm sure that this one is the latest.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
1) This one is not a big issue. Right now Eros checks in this menu work mostly like > or < then 0.
2) #$@! Forgot to rename it. I have only 1 folder for fixes so I'm sure that this one is the latest.
Thanks, also, do the insects you find have a purpose? Will you be able to make a section in your garden to keep them as trained pets/alchemist ingredient farming/selling?

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Thanks, also, do the insects you find have a purpose? Will you be able to make a section in your garden to keep them as trained pets/alchemist ingredient farming/selling?
Yes, they have. For now you can only butcher or (if I didn't cut it) sell them or they run away. But in future versions I will add new building and/or upgrade - monster den - where you will be able to use them as regular farm animal (mostly like pigs without meat). I also planed that they will be able to build their own building - bug nest - with additional events and interactions for player (same plans for tentacles, bees, goblins (maybe) and other "funny" monsters).

• Love
Reactions: Spenser4

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, they have. For now you can only butcher or (if I didn't cut it) sell them or they run away. But in future versions I will add new building and/or upgrade - monster den - where you will be able to use them as regular farm animal (mostly like pigs without meat). I also planed that they will be able to build their own building - bug nest - with additional events and interactions for player (same plans for tentacles, bees, goblins (maybe) and other "funny" monsters).
What kind of events? Like 'milking the monsters, escaping if captured and brought to the monsters' dwelling or birthing monsters?