Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Can someone please tell me....How do i get holly and robert picture in which robert is on couch and holly took the selfie from a distance....

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I found another bug. Emma in the new update accosts Ian in his room with the intention to have seggs while previously she showed restraint cause Ian was dating Lena. When Ian accepts, he doesn't see it as cheating. When he refuses, he says it would have been okay since Lena and him are not exclusive (except they are in this playthrough).

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
I guess you can’t be cheating with Axel to get these scenes right?
you can...only thing you have to keep in mind is not entering in jeremy's room in the morning when he is alone in louise's room...thats it...lena can have relationship with cuc ian even when she is with axel,robert,mike...

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
you can...only thing you have to keep in mind is not entering in jeremy's room in the morning when he is alone in louise's room...thats it...lena can have relationship with cuc ian even when she is with axel,robert,mike...
Sure , but you wont get this specific "Ass licking" scene , cause lena cannot miss the train for it to happen

camube

Jun 4, 2022
For me the Update was kind of hit an miss, like most recent ones. In terms of quantity the update was the bare minimum, fatpussy123 some of the 11 scenes barely qualify as that, also if you talk about the entire chapter, several are just reused content from earlier (e.g. "Lena admires her pictures" 1 and 2).

In terms of quality there was some really good stuff here, both in the Emma camp as well as Lena and Holly, although parts again are just reused images without even the courtesy of flipping or resizing it. Although a lot of opportunities where missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About story progression the beach event is fun but imho leading nowhere at least for Ian,

The biggest win for me was on Lena's side, even though the chapter was supposed to be about Ian:
Jack sex-bullied who? what?
can you elaborate? im curious

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Sure , but you wont get this specific "Ass licking" scene , cause lena cannot miss the train for it to happen
ohh those specific scenes....nope....my bad...anyway help me with this...holly had a pic with robert with him sitting on couch and holly taking selfie from a distance...how do i get that one....

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
ohh those specific scenes....nope....my bad...anyway help me with this...holly had a pic with robert with him sitting on couch and holly taking selfie from a distance...how do i get that one....
This one ?

Capture d’écran 2024-04-29 à 10.05.54.png

If yes , you need "holly_slut" and "holly_robert" trigger activated

• Wow
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes