BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Compared to Good Girl Gone Bad, how good is this game at making characters slutty? And does it allow for complex open relationships?
1. Equally good.
2. Not really. The only relationship that's stated to be open is only open in the sense that the partners involved agree to try threesomes, but they aren't open as in having sex with others individually.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
Nov 28, 2023
1. Equally good.
2. Not really. The only relationship that's stated to be open is only open in the sense that the partners involved agree to try threesomes, but they aren't open as in having sex with others individually.
Can you make the male corrupted into fucking multiple girls like you and the female protag with multiple guys?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Compared to Good Girl Gone Bad, how good is this game at making characters slutty? And does it allow for complex open relationships?
In GGGB, the routes to sluttiness were, in my view, quick, direct, and without much subtlety.
I think ORS is less direct, but more intense when it is realized because of the less direct routes.
Disclaimer: I am not so experienced with ORS because of the subtle routes and my limited play time. There are many, many routes to uncover.
I highly recommend it.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
1. Equally good.
On that second point, that's one of the only bad things about this game thus far in that it's extremely hard not to cheat, because the game just assumes "you must be happy as FWB with everyone" it seems.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
god no. last thing this game needs is incest. what possible reason would Lena have to fuck her mom or brother. she hates her brother and isn't too fond of her mother either. i do like the idea of Seymour being her father though. give her another reason to despise that prick and give her a reason to work on fucking his life up. with the help of Ian and Holly and the writing community, looking for and finding dirt on Seymour should be easy considering what a scumbag he is.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes