lich123456

Jan 18, 2021
Please tell me how to start moving along the plot? I complete quests in the guild, received 2 guild ranks, but the plot does not advance any further. How to open new locations? (translated by translator)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Please tell me how to start moving along the plot? I complete quests in the guild, received 2 guild ranks, but the plot does not advance any further. How to open new locations? (translated by translator)
You wait until the old stuff from old engine is added back to the new engine.
Also reading few latest pages of replies also helps, since it's been talked about pretty much constantly for few hundred or so replies.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.63] [TechnoBrake] - Compressed

Win [445 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serra324

May 4, 2024
How do you level up Yarzio's Relationship???
first ride in a carriage with addict max from the first level then the inn in the village near the city you have to spend the night there then the inn in the port spend the night level 5 I don't know VS:63

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
At present, the gameplay of this game is mixed up: RPG, NTR, NPC rape, SLG, and online battle with the small monsters sent by the original author...

The original author seems to have tried to improve something similar to Skyrim, and I agree with the direction. The author wanted too many elements, and the integration ability was not enough, which made the game system redundant.

The story feels like:
The Playboy hero forces the priestess to go FuOk the old man...

I want to remake the story. Do you have any ideas for improvement?
(PM secret adultery NTR and Alice protagonist cheating I may make , we talk about something else)

View attachment 3599875

nounanka_(abubu)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 3599699
What's the name of the manga in the picture?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes