HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Ngl, didn't expect to open this thread 2 days in a row and see the fart discussion still going out strong.
It's the first time ever I've seen a thread get shit up with farts. Talk about a weird sentence on so many levels.
Nobody in their right mind cares, so stfu.
This is even worse then dudes who try to make conversation when I'm using a public urinal. Holy shit!
Moderator should light a match.

17150986056940.jpg

Reactions: TheLordOfRabies

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
It doesn't disgust me, I am 1. Grossed out by someone getting turned on by it. and 2. It's just not funny to me, even in the context of sex, it's like 12 year old humor.

I remember there was that huge nyl2 fart poster on rule34 some time ago who just did fart edits on every nyl2 video. I think all of their content got taken down.
FYI, you're responding to a contrarian troll who automatically adopts nonsensical opposing positions if he believes it'll rile someone up.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Fart edits are weird, plain and simple, yeah ok farts of all kinds happen during sex, it is what it is, you laugh about it and carry on. But getting a boner from that, yeah that's weird, getting a boner from someone farting on you, in your mouth, or getting deliberately farted on for your sexual gratification, yeah that's weird.

I don't think less of you for liking that shit, everyone is into something weird, and that shit is weird.

Tables

Nov 18, 2020
It doesn't disgust me, I am 1. Grossed out by someone getting turned on by it. and 2. It's just not funny to me, even in the context of sex, it's like 12 year old humor.

I remember there was that huge nyl2 fart poster on rule34 some time ago who just did fart edits on every nyl2 video. I think all of their content got taken down.

Here's a folder I put together a while back with 2 more for Nyl in it. I probably need to do a larger update at some point.

For what it's worth, this is a content thread, not a discussion thread. Don't feed the trolls.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes