Seeking netori (?) games

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I spent a long time clicking on spoilers to figure out how to solve your puzzle, but lost. :HideThePain:

I'm sure you'll get there, eventually!
luckyly it is not that important.
i put ISPOILER in [] before & after what i wish to blur, but it always fuses everything.
now i just did everything in 1 single blur. should make it easy to unblur, but is a L on my part.

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
steal your bros partner? what comes to mind are the following:
1.) Money or Morals ; 2.) That New Teacher ; 3.) Knocking Up My Brother's Wife: My Sister-in-law Can't Resist My Seed & My Brother's Wife ; 4.) My Legacy

still suck at blurring so we do it this way:

1.) Currently on hold. we do have setup for the GF of our little bro

2.) we are currently buttering the GF of our little bro up

3.) Haven´t played it yet, but i don´t think anyone needs an oracle to know what is up

4.)is compleated. also haven´t played it yet (on my toplaylist for years now), but based on what i know, you steal your brother wife & daugthers
Thanks I have played My legacy and Cohabitation already. Still wondering are there netori where protagonist (father) steals sons wife or girlfriend.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks I have played My legacy and Cohabitation already. Still wondering are there netori where protagonist (father) steals sons wife or girlfriend.
have to be honest i also have nothing in that regard. but i am very curious when we find sth & even more so how far we can go pushing the son

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I think this goes with the problem most visual novels have with male leads. Devs don't like to make adult protagonists. And those that do, for some reason, make them with childish personalities. That's why most games are about teenagers with a bunch of sisters and a mother.

I'm not going to lie, a few years ago I had an idea in my head for a story about an adult/older middle class working man, possibly a war veteran, who is approached by his wayward son for help and the mc has to save him, while "fixing" relations with his wife and children.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Devs don't like to make adult protagonists.
I think this is due to older adult males being seen as creepy predators by a lot of people. The poll on the thread shows fathers are way behind Mothers/Sons and Bro/Sis. The last place is Uncles; people rather see naked Grandma than Uncle Creepy.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I think this goes with the problem most visual novels have with male leads. Devs don't like to make adult protagonists. And those that do, for some reason, make them with childish personalities. That's why most games are about teenagers with a bunch of sisters and a mother.

I'm not going to lie, a few years ago I had an idea in my head for a story about an adult/older middle class working man, possibly a war veteran, who is approached by his wayward son for help and the mc has to save him, while "fixing" relations with his wife and children.
talking about older man (not like ugly bastard old ofc) netori-ing his son's wife and children the only one I can think of is Taking Advantage where in the latest update you can choose whether your son's daughters (or only one? I kinda forgot) are yours, implying that you already plowed his wife/your daughter-in-law.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I think this is due to older adult males being seen as creepy predators by a lot of people. The poll on the thread shows fathers are way behind Mothers/Sons and Bro/Sis. The last place is Uncles; people rather see naked Grandma than Uncle Creepy.
Father/daughter relationship tends to fall into the trap of loli depiction which I guess is why people are a bit uncomfortable about it.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Father/daughter relationship tends to fall into the trap of loli depiction which I guess is why people are a bit uncomfortable about it.
Exactly. There's a fine line that, if not played well, can easily be crossed and make father a pedophile. For some reason, it doesn't work with mothers/sons. :HideThePain:

Also, I can say for sure that the father/daughter scenario isn't my favorite either if you choose from that list, but for different reasons.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Exactly. There's a fine line that, if not played well, can easily be crossed and make father a pedophile. For some reason, it doesn't work with mothers/sons. :HideThePain:
Wellll because we as MC are always the gentleman no matter the age :WeSmart:
Also, I can say for sure that the father/daughter scenario isn't my favorite either if you choose from that list, but for different reasons.
Now I'm curious about your reasons! My favorite incest pair is always brother/sister in their adolescence. For me the age difference between an older man and a younger woman/girl doesn't work as well as mother/son relationship because it's easier for me to self-insert as an MC that encourages incest to mother/sister without worrying about creepiness and the lack of pure consent, even though I still play a fair amount of father/daughter AVNs

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Now I'm curious about your reasons!
This may sound silly, but I was raised to believe that a father should be a protector for his daughter and an example for his son. So it somehow imprinted and games where fathers seduce their daughters are not particularly interesting to me, although there are exceptions, of course.

My favorite incest pair is always brother/sister in their adolescence.
I'm totally with you here! It's great if they're the same age, but teenagers or older doesn't matter.

And there's always sister/sister. :BootyTime:

Reactions: stahalle

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This may sound silly, but I was raised to believe that a father should be a protector for his daughter and an example for his son. So it somehow imprinted and games where fathers seduce their daughters are not particularly interesting to me, although there are exceptions, of course.
I totally agree with you here. In most father/daughter games even though MC is clearly the guardian of his children, the devs often choose the laziest way to progress this kind of relationship: by having MC molest/groom the younger LIs when they are usually in a vulnerable state (and the majority of them happened at night lol). Sometimes when I'm feeling naughty I can play this game without much moral pressure since I don't project myself as a pedo, but most of the time they just don't ignite the same excitement as the mother/son or sibling relationship does.

I'm totally with you here! It's great if they're the same age, but teenagers or older doesn't matter.

And there's always sister/sister. :BootyTime:
I see what you do here and I'm totally on board with it:HideThePain: That's why I love futa-protagonist games cuz they can satisfy my curiosity about lesbian relationship (even tho technically futa is not entirely female) without losing the usual penetration sex excitement. MORE HOT FUTA SEX PLZ

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
This is cheating instead of Netori scenario IMO. First, you are the female protagonist and second, FMC has her fair share amounts of seduction in the first place.
Agree with you about that but there are so few games with this specific fetish I figured it was close enough

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros