3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
it looked like someone asked this but I did not find any answer. Is the character next to Ursula supposed to be locked?

Iazkari

Aug 10, 2023
it looked like someone asked this but I did not find any answer. Is the character next to Ursula supposed to be locked?
It's a placeholder. This means the character that will be there is either still in development or nonexistent.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
It's a placeholder. This means the character that will be there is either still in development or nonexistent.
I am well aware what a placeholder is but, for me, putting a placeholder in the middle of the known girls is a poor decision, especially if not marked or noted in some way.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MysticValley-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
So I have a question, I am stuck on Dora's storyline and Joana's. I have been teaching practically every day and still nothing has come up for her not to mention for Dora it says "Focus on Selena first" and I still have not unlocked her yet. So I am not sure what is going on and what I am missing here.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
So I have a question, I am stuck on Dora's storyline and Joana's. I have been teaching practically every day and still nothing has come up for her not to mention for Dora it says "Focus on Selena first" and I still have not unlocked her yet. So I am not sure what is going on and what I am missing here.
I figured out the Selena problem, I was only working in the morning at the school and trying to talk to her there not in the afternoon.

Reactions: Mucski

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I am dumb where do you enter the cheat code and does anyone have it. The grind in this game makes it unplayable.

Just finished this update. I like this game. It needs a replay gallery of all hot scenes, sexy sounds during the scenes, and less grinding. Otherwise it's a fun little game. I hope we get more content.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes