DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally got around to playing this and it was great. It's been in my backlog for a bit because I thought it was going to be silly, but it actually surprised me with how good it was. I got really immersed and it was a very entertaining experience.

I guess I'll get right to it and state the obvious. Dragomira is my favorite. I almost fell prey to that sexy ass woman, but I prevailed in the end. When the game progresses some more, I'll definitely dedicate a solo run to her. That's how much I'm enthralled by her. After her, it's Nina, Sofia and Rachel, in that order. Then it's everyone else. I like a lot of the cast so I can see my list changing over time.

As for the story, it's great, so far. I'll have to play it a few times to really get all of it. I chose certain abilities too late. Others too early. So I missed out on some details from characters. Since I'll be trying to make a solo run for Dragomira, I'll try out different power selection to see what I like best.

That's pretty much it for me, for now. This is a great game. Now, I'll have to suffer the dreaded wait time in-between updates. It's always funny how I see constant updates for several games. But, when I actually play and enjoy them, the game updates feel slower than previously. Even though the release schedule is usually the same. Anyway, I'll go fool around with different play styles and get my saves in order for the next update. Hopefully, I'll have decided on how my main playthrough will look like.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Wait, did they remove a scene?? I didn't see the scene where all girls confront you anymore...

Also, damn, the game needs a style correction asap... lots of mistranslations =/

Lastly, and this is just personal preference, but I don't like the look of the MC's werewolf form... looks lanky and weird, hopefully he'll get an evolved more badass form later (sooner rather than later).

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Wait, did they remove a scene?? I didn't see the scene where all girls confront you anymore...
I think this scene depends on your previous choices. Maybe this time you chose not to be a boyfriend to everyone?

I played it yesterday and I saw this scene.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think this scene depends on your previous choices. Maybe this time you chose not to be a boyfriend to everyone?

I played it yesterday and I saw this scene.
No, I'm on the harem path only, I just loaded a previous save to ch7 to see the changes stated in the changelog.

jeffy69

Dec 13, 2023
screenshot0001.png
Had to load a pre-Dragomira save for this version to avoid errors and the option to read the werewolf book is greyed out, hence no harem scene/option. Do I need to replay chp 7, new game, or has the harem been removed?
Great game btw.

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
1709171206203.png
Anyone know what happened here? I am hard locked from going forward since all the options are greyed out.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
View attachment 3395205
Had to load a pre-Dragomira save for this version to avoid errors and the option to read the werewolf book is greyed out, hence no harem scene/option. Do I need to replay chp 7, new game, or has the harem been removed?
Great game btw.
As the chap 7 has been modified it would be better to restart the chap 7, the harem path is still here tho

Aug 7, 2020
Non è un harem completo, solo parziale, almeno per ora, 4 ragazze su tante, se ricordo bene. Quindi nessun tag harem.

Anche se non ho più giocato dopo quella scena improvvisa all'inizio del capitolo 7

Inoltre, nel caso in cui vuoi semplicemente vedere ogni scena e scopare tutti in una partita, ci saranno scelte come - andare con una ragazza o andare con un'altra, quindi, andare con la prima escludere il contenuto con un'altra, quindi hai vinto comunque non avrò tutte le scene, ancora una volta, se ricordo bene
[/CITAZIONE]
View attachment 3395215
Anyone know what happened here? I am hard locked from going forward since all the options are greyed out.
do you use any kind of mod ? if you don't use mod send me a save just before this scene :p ?

Reactions: SaxyLady_Kiss

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
We finally got Olga scene so beautiful so amazing. There was no anal which is sad, hopefully in the future. She was far more beautiful than I have imagined!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709286335091.png
Can you spot both the Italian and the English heritage of this hottie?

If MC had no choice, what is the point of choosing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.7.13] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT/Gallery Mod

- 733Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hello guys i deicide to start playing this game today but there is something i want to learn from whom played the game before , i am playing this game with wt mod so i am picking every option to recieve +1 pts from every character but in the ends they all asks about love and date so i want to learn if i date everyone it's gonna blow up at the end ? because going like this blow up nina and gorgon lady for now i am not sure what to do

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is stringing girls along for some giggles, but only finds out about harem in the last updates and never discusses the harem with literally anybody. MC is not taken seriously now.
if i date everyone it's gonna blow up at the end
Try not settling down for any relationship and keep it civil.
If you do settle down for a girl, stop doing the love declarations to everybody else too.
Harem is only a fantasy of MCs old man and the two werewolf babes cannot stand eachother, so clearly his dad had no idea whatsoever, just a phillandering fool stringing many girls along his merry path through their hearts.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Okay, While Playthrough I saw We have Lily ( Moreover She is Definitely made keeping Medusa in mind :eek:) Now the Question is how it Feels to have Sex with the Mythological Medusa 2.0? :KEK::KEK: and Isn't If someone looks into her Eyes turns Stone but here MC's Cock turned hard rock :ROFLMAO: , But her Snakes don't bite lol.
Jokes apart She got good strong pair of Boobs and a Nice Pussy :love:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 70 Votes