Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
i just finish all my quests (for now) and i was wondering when we can have the next version... finally a game with good graphics, good gameplay and good story but its not completed XD frustrating XD

COME ON DEVS!!! (joking, kinda XD)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I have no idea how you have Victoria at 51 unless it's a bug we're not aware of or a mod. She should only have 36 love. Can you attach your save, please?

Also, that's not been implemented yet, which is why it remains locked.
So, I managed to get Vicky to 25/46, as reported here, Save File Here with additional info here.

I guess there is a way (a bug?) to increase some of the girls' stats ... because...

1715698622308.png
I have Annabelle on 30/37 - just lots of 0ne-to-one coaching, as I recall, it has been fairly stable since v0.3.1

1715698819013.png
Olivia is on 45/44 ... I get bored so do lots of movie nights, again been static for a while.

Most recent save file for Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] + "Family Friendly Mapping" attached; I've not managed to re-create it yet...

Should I post this on Discord?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So, I managed to get Vicky to 25/46, as reported here, Save File Here with additional info here.

I guess there is a way (a bug?) to increase some of the girls' stats ... because...

View attachment 3633423
I have Annabelle on 30/37 - just lots of 0ne-to-one coaching, as I recall, it has been fairly stable since v0.3.1

View attachment 3633430
Olivia is on 45/44 ... I get bored so do lots of movie nights, again been static for a while.

Most recent save file for Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] + "Family Friendly Mapping" attached; I've not managed to re-create it yet...

Should I post this on Discord?
I still have the last save you posted where you reported Victoria's love stat at 46, so I'll use that one to check in the next test version we get to see if it's still there or if it's been fixed. Should be either later this week or sometime next week.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
DarkDragon369, thanks for the save. Since I'm not sure what set of conditions or steps you took in the game to get Victoria's love stat to 51, I think it's safe to say that it's likely a bug carried over from a previous version. New playthroughs, OTOH, shouldn't see that occurring. It's similar to what oaiki reported, but he's seeing it with multiple characters instead of just the one. So I'll use both your saves to see if we got the problem resolved when we begin testing the next update.

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes