RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

The Uninspired

Aug 5, 2018
I have a question. Does anyone actually passed the BAD END dungeon? I have no patience for it even with guide and easy difficulty. Do you get any plot relevant event if you pass it? Does game acknowledge that you passed it Or is it just a loop
As far as I'm aware there's a unique cut scene that you get at the end of it but it then loops? Not entirely sure, didn't have the patience for it myself. The newer update should have an option to skip straight to it after failing 10 times.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I have a question. Does anyone actually passed the BAD END dungeon? I have no patience for it even with guide and easy difficulty. Do you get any plot relevant event if you pass it? Does game acknowledge that you passed it Or is it just a loop
I feel like this has been answered before but here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I spent hours doing the gauntlets to the point where it was just getting more crazy than challenging and NO there isnt really anything towards the end. The dev actually made it impossible to do. Which is why its called the Bad End, you are trapped essentially but I think theres an underground door that leads to viewing of all the enemies but you can get something like that in your own house in the basement. I wouldnt waste time on it at this point.

All you can do for Luna realistically is maybe replay it when the sequel isnt far off to get you in that Luna restraints mood. Thats what I plan to do anyway. When the sequel is about 2 week away I will replay Luna 1

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes