RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)

Last edited:

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
cant seem to edit research points or minigame timer, thanks anyway tho :D
the minigame timer changes, but doesn't show that it has changed in game. in the table when it hits 0 the minigame will end. the research points do change, but the graphic doesn't update until the value is called again so clicking on the points after changing them will show changed in top right. hope this helps thank's for the feedback. it's also possible I just messed up although they do work for me

wiggles289

May 3, 2018
*ADDED DRINKING VALUES* Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need, but I'm sure someone else will make a better table. Might update later (GAME VERSION 1.9.6 LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN)
Hi, what am i doing wrong, i attach to game same as all other tables but all i see are ?? for everything

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Hi, what am i doing wrong, i attach to game same as all other tables but all i see are ?? for everything
if every value is ?? then you should try closing both cheat engine and the game and check to make sure on the main menu in the bottom left it says ver_1.9.6 also the values are usually left as ?? until called so the minigame timer and all the drinking values will stay as ?? until you enter the area that they are used. as example with the drinking it will stay as ?? until you enter the bar with the specified character. if that doesn't work let me know

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Japanese Gamedev: I released a full game with h-scenes and gameplay, and after next year I released another one. You can buy them fully.

Western gamedev:Nooooo, we cant release full game, we began development 9 years ago but here is another 0.01 update that adds 2 lines of text and 1 sprite, please pay us on our subscription service!
Are the devs not Taiwanese? I just assumed these games are Chinese made because the language is always included by default. It's not super unusual for weeaboos in other parts of East Asia to also make games in Japanese stores. That and for some reason I get this unsettling feeling of everything being an uncanny approximation of a Japanese setting when playing weeaboo made games. Which I get here but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Brololol

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Hi, how does the cheat table work? i which folder should I put it in?
you need to download cheat engine from here then you just open the table you downloaded and in the top left of cheat engine make sure you click the magnifying glass and choose the game from the running programs, let me know if that doesn't work

Sinaravias

Oct 4, 2017
you need to download cheat engine from here then you just open the table you downloaded and in the top left of cheat engine make sure you click the magnifying glass and choose the game from the running programs, let me know if that doesn't work
I had it work once with Kanna but now it doesn't seem to work with any girl in the bar.

karlmucker

Sep 8, 2021
Thanks, it works well :D

Reactions: RoseLake

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Damn, the enon quest is impossible to beat. I have no idea how to do it. The cap on damage and the ridiculous amount of enemies make it ridiculous to beat.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So is it missing the NTR tag or not?
No. The netorare tag in F95 is used only when the player character has someone stolen from them.

This game is one where the player character is having sex with married women and women with significant others, so it's "NTR" in that sense but not for the purpose of the tag.

Reactions: HOW op
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes