4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

LaPlumaSimp

May 29, 2022
Mine too, but i play on android with app joiplay and it struck at loading screen
apparently, this one uses renpy 8.2.1, which the latest public beta of Joiplay's renpy plugin doesn't support. you have to either wait for the alpha version to become public or support joiplay in patreon to get access to it.

Feb 11, 2022
Nevermind, I misread, that is the latest quest, sorry about that.
No worries. I did find some missed H scenes while searching. Love the Ai/Hana scene triggered in Saturday afternoon. Any scene that leaves Hana a gibbering drooling mess afterwards is a win.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018
Catching up a little bit after waiting a few updates and the Alice quest at the park is a real chef's kiss moment. Fantastic scene in the cafe for sure.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Took awhile to figure out the corruption steps, the basics of stacking lust is easy but the changelog timing/location info is inadequate. Very easy to miss this content, and it's actually well written h dialogue. Corruption is an interesting angle to explore when the main draw of the game thusfar has been a loooot of mind control and variants thereof.

Anyways, to save others the headache,

Hana and Rin - Corruption 1 & 2 - Walkthrough

Hana:
Corruption 1

- During the week, visit her at school and have sex once to at least generate 1 point of lust/corruption. Drain from her chest, brings it to 2 points.
- Fast forward to Saturday Morning, visit Hana's home and choose 'Enter the House'. This will trigger a cut-scene where she's watching a movie, gets horny. The scene culminates early with 'Help Her' or sex with 'Play with Her'. Either decision resets the lust/corruption points to 0.

Corruption 2
- Assuming you just finished Corruption 1, the timing should be Saturday Noon outside Hana's home.
- Choose 'Call Hana', pick any option that will enable sex with her, then go through sex with her 5 times to be safe. That will guarantee the 5 points of lust/corruption to guarantee Corruption 2.
- Make sure to Drain from chest to avoid losing the built up points! There should be a total of 6 points after that.
- This should now leave you with 6 points with Hana, outside her home, Saturday Afternoon. If it's night, skip to Sunday Morning.
- Choose 'Call Hana' again, this will trigger Corruption 2 cut-scene. Like the first one, 'Help Her' culminates early, 'Play with Her' for the full scene. That's the end of her Corruption as of 4.8

Rin:
Corruption 1

- During the week, visit her at the park and have sex once to at least generate 1 point of lust/corruption. Drain from her chest, brings it to 2 points.
- Fast forward to Saturday Morning, visit the Beach and choose 'Rin and Eri'. While nothing happened with this choice in earlier versions, choose 'Say Hi'. This, as cryptic as it is, is the start of Corruption 1.
- After the conversation moves along, Rin is feeling horny this time around. The next choice options are 'Follow Her' for the full cut-scene, or 'Don't Follow Her' for nothing.
- If you chose 'Follow Her', the story moves along and you get a choice same as Hana's: 'Help Her' no sex and 'Play with Her' sex, both options clear her lust/corruption points to 0.

Corruption 2
- Assuming you just finished Corruption 1, the timing should be Saturday Noon outside Rin's home.
- Choose 'Call Rin', and she should be available only during that specific time on weekends at her house. Pick any option that will enable sex with her, then go through sex with her 5 times to be safe. That will guarantee the 5 points of lust/corruption to guarantee Corruption 2.
- Make sure to Drain from chest to avoid losing the built up points! There should be a total of 6 points after that.
- This should now leave you with 6 points with Rin, outside her home, Saturday Afternoon. Time skip to Sunday Morning.
- Visit the Beach again, 'Rin and Eri', then 'Say Hi'. This time around, this is all that's needed to start Corruption 2, the entire cut-scene is on the beach.
- Like Corruption 1, 'Help Her' culminates early, 'Play with Her' for the full scene. That's the end of her Corruption as of 5.1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lustful Sin V0.5.2 (Patreon) 2024-05-13

What's new:

• New collab characters Kay and Jace added
  • New collab quest for Kay and Jace added, go to the school on weekdays afternoon to trigger ( Must complete all current school side quests)
Links:
Win:
-
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

johanes

May 14, 2017
what kind of sandbox experience is this... is it gonna be the really annoying BS kind where its gonna ask to find items on screen that are soo hard to notice? or is it the one where the UI element is gonna be total garbage that rats arent event gonna be interested?

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
what kind of sandbox experience is this... is it gonna be the really annoying BS kind where its gonna ask to find items on screen that are soo hard to notice? or is it the one where the UI element is gonna be total garbage that rats arent event gonna be interested?
The type that rats arent gonna be interested

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.5.2 Patreon] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [591 MB]
- - - -

Mac [585 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

johanes

May 14, 2017
The type that rats arent gonna be interested
I have returned to give my report... this "sandbox" has a straightforward gameplay with no hidden BS. + the story given enough time with as little skipping is actually quite good and full of mystery to ensnare the player. the characters aswell and the scenes are well done but a little repetitive (can't really expect many varieties in an "Illusion" render) game but the camera angles and faces make it better than alot of the games made in this fashion.

All in all i give it 8/10! rating will cum back again next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HolyFish

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
The new collab event doesnt stat even after finishing all the events at the school (on an already up to date save). Havent tried a new game and too tiresome to do so for now

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes