Lustful Sin [v0.4.6] [UnusualFishGame]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm curious why certain words and places have white boxes in the dialogue. Honestly, it's pretty annoying and distracting while reading the dialogue. The main page says the game isn't censored, which I understand means for the sex, but is censored for certain dialogue?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm assuming when all it says hint to be updated that's the end of the current content? Would be nice if there was a different message saying you've reached the end of the current content. Overall, it's a pretty short game with not a whole lot of events. Might come back to check on the game in another 6 months to hopefully see a bunch of new content.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Another game with lesbian content without lesbian tag :FacePalm:
I don't remember seeing any lesbian scenes, except for a kiss... although the truth is that that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I don't remember seeing any lesbian scenes, except for a kiss... although the truth is that that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game.
Yeah that's the kiss which made me post that comment. It was out of nowhere and so unnecessary. MC is controlling every girl without really doing anything but rin had to kiss eri to make MC control her.

Btw what do you mean by "that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game"? MC is fucking every girl. Right?

I have to say though that there's no buildup at all. MC sees a girl, he controls, he fucks. I would have loved some buildup even if there is mind control involved.

It would have been great if MC could also fuck a girl when they are fully aware of what's happening. Like build a relationship slowly while also fucking them with mind control and keep these 2 things separate. MC can progress romantically while fucking them using mind control.

So, that kiss is only 'lesbian' in this game? In that case I'll continue playing this. I don't like that kiss but that isn't bad enough to write off this game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah that's the kiss which made me post that comment. It was out of nowhere and so unnecessary. MC is controlling every girl without really doing anything but rin had to kiss eri to make MC control her.

Btw what do you mean by "that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game"? MC is fucking every girl. Right?

I have to say though that there's no buildup at all. MC sees a girl, he controls, he fucks. I would have loved some buildup even if there is mind control involved.

It would have been great if MC could also fuck a girl when they are fully aware of what's happening. Like build a relationship slowly while also fucking them with mind control and keep these 2 things separate. MC can progress romantically while fucking them using mind control.

So, that kiss is only 'lesbian' in this game? In that case I'll continue playing this. I don't like that kiss but that isn't bad enough to write off this game.
You can choose not to use mind control to have sex. But then you don't have any sex scenes with any LI or non-LI. That's why I said: "that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game", because I haven't seen any mind control sex scenes.

Reactions: Harem4life

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
You can choose not to use mind control to have sex. But then you don't have any sex scenes with any LI or non-LI. That's why I said: "that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game", because I haven't seen any mind control sex scenes.
I think I found the kiss you were talking about. There's one unavoidable lesbian kiss between eri's mom and her secretary.

This dev treats lesbians so casually. I'm pretty sure he will add full on lesbian content and from the looks of it those scenes will be unavoidable because he clearly thinks lesbians are hawt. Eri's mom/violet fucks her secretary off screen and it's unavoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: loaderblaster
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes