SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Hi all! Need help completing the game (according to the guide, this is the 16th version).
There was a scene with Elena and Christina on the balcony, where Elena helps Mark and Christina with anal. Mark brought Elena a photo with a penis in Anna's mouth and after that he and Anna had a meeting with a psychologist, where they fucked.
There is no further progress. According to the guide, a scene with Christina in the main character's room should occur, but it does not happen, as does the subsequent conversation with Bill.
What to do?
Just like the guide said - you need to ask Bill about the new job and then Chris will come next day
Completed game last week and it was exactly like that for me
But scene with Anna I went through later, around the same time as suggested in the guide (i.e. after meeting Katerina)

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Just like the guide said - you need to ask Bill about the new job and then Chris will come next day
Completed game last week and it was exactly like that for me
But scene with Anna I went through later, around the same time as suggested in the guide (i.e. after meeting Katerina)
There are no new dialogues with Bill, only old ones - hacking accounts and creating programs.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
There are no new dialogues with Bill, only old ones - hacking accounts and creating programs.
Try repeating the previous few steps in the guide if possible. I had a problem with Anna and Bill quest (could not talk to Elena), but after resetting the progress of Anna and spinning a month in the game and reached the same events in Bill's room dialog suddenly appeared
Maybe you have a bug, people above in the thread swore often on them

Reactions: Smirniy

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Try repeating the previous few steps in the guide if possible. I had a problem with Anna and Bill quest (could not talk to Elena), but after resetting the progress of Anna and spinning a month in the game and reached the same events in Bill's room dialog suddenly appeared
Maybe you have a bug, people above in the thread swore often on them
After what event did Bill come?

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
After what event did Bill come?
First the scene on the balcony with Elena and Chris, then the conversation with Bill about work, then the scene with Chris when she comes in at night. That was kind of the order for me if i remember correctly
After two scenes with Elena - at night by the pool and a massage. And then after that, there was Bill's dialog about when Katerina would show up. And then the plot just kind of took off on its own.

If the question is about Anna, I first saw Bill with her in his room, after which I intervened. Then Bill came in the morning and I agree with him to stay out of his business with Anna (for money) - I chose this option. After that the story went back to the same scenario until the same scene with Bill and Anna, but I had no dialog with Elena as it says in the walkthrough. Only after I reset Anna's relationship with Bill through dialog with her and scrolled again all 4 or 5 (I don't remember exactly) events in Bill's bedroom - Elena's dialog appeared.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes