4.70 star(s) 53 Votes

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Family: Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Gabrielle
Extended 'Family': Stephanie, Ashley, Sarah, Alexia, Nora
Business: Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt, Paige Sallow, Kendra Rivera, Svetlana Ivanova, Kelly Uhls, Sativa Menendez, Nuoyi Pan, Lynn Borch, Olga Schaad, Svenja Beitel, Anna Kostenko
Other: Cara, Candace, Camilla, Ellie, Erica, Kaya, Ophelia, Sakari, Emily?, Christina?, Christine?, Grace?, Myrabelle?, Naomi?
Are the daughter and wife of mom's boss also special characters?

It would be great to have such a guide with all current special characters, a list of all their events and the requirements to trigger the event.
checking in on mainly the business recruit category. Any other 'special' names I could be looking for when I go to hire someone new? And does selecting some of the recruitment policies lock out certain 'special' npcs from showing up in the hiring pool?

Jun 8, 2017
checking in on mainly the business recruit category. Any other 'special' names I could be looking for when I go to hire someone new? And does selecting some of the recruitment policies lock out certain 'special' npcs from showing up in the hiring pool?
Wow I haven't seen any of these special "business" characters.

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to fix infertile?
For Erica, you just need to get her to develop a breeding fetish with the serum and an event will trigger which she says she went off her God-tier birth control that even my max'ed out fertility based serums can't defeat. As for Camilla, I am sure it is related to her story quests that aren't done yet.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
checking in on mainly the business recruit category. Any other 'special' names I could be looking for when I go to hire someone new?
What's your reason for thinking those characters you listed in the Business category are special?

Are the daughter and wife of mom's boss also special characters?
Not sure about the wife. I know the daughter is, but doesn't have any events beyond the two events where you can meet her.

And does selecting some of the recruitment policies lock out certain 'special' npcs from showing up in the hiring pool?
I'm not aware of anyone ever encountering special prewritten characters in the hiring pool.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I forgot the stat requirements for the special serums. Anyone got a link to that comment that says them? I can't remember what to search that'd narrow it down enough.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What's your reason for thinking those characters you listed in the Business category are special?

Not sure about the wife. I know the daughter is, but doesn't have any events beyond the two events where you can meet her.

I'm not aware of anyone ever encountering special prewritten characters in the hiring pool.
Vren made a few special characters that can be hired through the hire option in office. For their names make a quick search in original game thread. They will move into city if do not hire them directly so can hire them later. They tend to have a pretty high stat for one of the functions in the company. The reformulate version does nothing extra with them though and does not consider them unique.

Reactions: pythia23 and rb813

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Just spent like, 15 minutes writing a paragraph saying exactly what you did in two lines.
Dude, story of my *life*.

#1 is fine, but #2 is very subjective. If a dev subjectively thinks a feature does not "mesh well" and I subjectively think it does, wouldn't it make more sense to leave it in the game so that I can choose to use it and they can choose to not use it?
I mean, George got to make the prequels, right?

(Or, to just come out and say what I mean, it's ultimately the dev's, or devs', choice as to what they want to put in their game. You're always welcome to offer feedback or suggest alternatives or whatever - just be aware that what you want to play may not 100% overlap with what the dev/s want/s to make. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

The "hire someone" button generates net-new people - it will never, ever pull in a character with a predefined story.

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I forgot the stat requirements for the special serums. Anyone got a link to that comment that says them? I can't remember what to search that'd narrow it down enough.
You mean the ones that you can get the exact requirements for by hovering over the whatsit at the bottom-left of the screen when you're talking to Nora? :)

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
Jeniffer isn't here when I start a new game but i get an event were she gave me the serum. It's normal or ... ?
I went in and created a new game; this is my map screen before I do literally ANY gameplay past the "set your beginning stats" stuff:

1716938026159.png

If I go to mom's room:

1716938048170.png

1716938063106.png

If your game isn't doing that (at the bare minimum), something's very broken. Try creating a new game again, try deleting all saves and THEN starting a new game, try removing all mods and *then* starting a new game, etc.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I went in and created a new game; this is my map screen before I do literally ANY gameplay past the "set your beginning stats" stuff:

View attachment 3681039

If I go to mom's room:

View attachment 3681041

View attachment 3681042

If your game isn't doing that (at the bare minimum), something's very broken. Try creating a new game again, try deleting all saves and THEN starting a new game, try removing all mods and *then* starting a new game, etc.
where are the mods? it's not linked to the first page of thread.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
What I mean is that Jennifer seem to exist only during the event. Whatever the time, she is never at home in town or elsewhere. It's like she don't exist.
Ah, Jen is on the map, just hidden. She works at a place downtown, but I forget the name of the location. I'm like 60% sure you can unlock her whenever you want by talking with the receptionist, but there's no real reason to. You'll prob unlock her anyway by following her story.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
You mean the ones that you can get the exact requirements for by hovering over the whatsit at the bottom-left of the screen when you're talking to Nora? :)
I haven't gotten to Nora yet. I just remembered it'd come up so I might as well try to get the stats right early. I once ended up with the cousin being really happy/loving and then having to grind it back down. That might've been a few years ago idk. Thanks for the heads up though!

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes