Oct 10, 2022
Maybe I remember incorrectly but, wasn't Zanes implication explained in one of the path's ? something along the way he was blackmailed or they had a deal with Ethan ?
I don't remember such a scene but I believe Ethan somehow coerced Zane for that. If the other male model is really Zane, I think Ethan offered a modelling job in exchange of blackmailing material. If Zane had no feeling for Erynn, it's a good deal for him. Also, after the prom he just disappeared off of Erynn's life, which always sounded suspicious to me. A sane person would at least asks an explanation but he just vanished.

hmm, he hasn't even made her orgasm yet. Hm???
As far as we know. :LOL: Maybe Erynn is annoying because of it? She may need a good dicking. Sorry for the sexist joke.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Past Hand Waving:

- The unseen Erynn and Lexi make up.

- Most of the girls not caring about the MC's past heart breaks and problems aside from Val who got involved by kicking Ethan, but now seems to have promptly forgotten about it.
On most routes this make up happens completely off screen.

- An Erynn walk out or a pillow to Melissa's face was probably the response
- There should be reference to this hopefully because that's quite plausible.
I'd love some teasing and most likely it has been going on since last night lol.

I can see Erynn asking about Nikki/Cara and the trip if the MC brings up the trip.

OR Erynn might try to make more weekend plans with the MC, then he mentions the Riverside trip.

Val might also ask about Nikki/Cara on her own if the MC brings up the trip.

OR Val might try to make more weekend plans with the MC, then he mentions the Riverside trip.
For Erynn specially it makes sense for her to learn of it, she lives right there... and she probably would want to hang out after the beach, she often does that.

With Val it can be brought on with trying to set up a morning run for the next days and the MC saying he can't.

That's fair. The game lacks a lot of positive male figures. Nathan is so far away.

Hopefully this goes the DC/Marvel/anime route - misunderstanding - conflict - begrudging alliance to respect to friendship.

We and the MC think that Zane was involved in the making of the sex tape but it turns out he was just an unwitting pawn. Erynn also was no longer able to explain what happened to Zane after the blackmail began. Hopefully he becomes a bro.

NOTES: Has Erynn mentioned if she thinks Zane was involved in the tape? I forgot already. If Zane finds out we're making the moves on his sister Brooke, how will he react?
Zane's involvement has been largely fan speculation.

Zane doesn't have to be a bad guy to be a rival, it may happen simply because we are competing for the same thing... The fact that he's ex-boyfriend of a love interest does make a friendship a little more difficult, specially on this specific path.
Maybe with time we can see eye to eye, or have some level of mutual respect.

But it's also possible that he holds some resentment towards Erynn for dumping him for another guy (that's how it looks like from his perspective).

yeah fair point, honestly didn't think he could of set it up in Zane's room prior either. Normally id take Erynn for her word as I have no reason not to trust her but problem is this is intertwined nothing it as it seems in this game lol.
We don't have much info on that night, we don't know if it happened at his house(back then he lived with his father and his sister, could be tough to work out), maybe it was a party on Ethan's... Maybe he was searching for a good place for it and trusted the wrong guy to "help him".
We haven't met Zane yet, but Brooke seems like one of the few characters that doesn't have unlimited money, living in a small house, sharing a room with his sister and perhaps struggling to rent out a room is not too farfetched imo.

Him selling the tape for some type of profit or filming it to brag about "deflowering" Erynn are all speculation which may or may not prove true.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I've those too. A clean save for every route. But I treasure my messing around saves. This game has tons of potential drama in it. You should try Layla's path with Erynn and her favourite teacher Gabi or even better: go for Alexis, ditch her in trainings camp for Layla, chose Elena and in the whole time you're hitting on Erynn, has didgeredood Gabi and have a side girl in Riverside. What could possibly go wrong?
Unfortunately, you have to choose between Elena and Gabi.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes